"I wasn't aware we had guests, Ben."

"Why are you home so soon?" Damian asked as you walked into his room. You contemplated telling him about Ben and Jeff but you didn't want him to get mixed up in the mess.
"I missed you," you said sarcastically. Damian shut the book he was reading and flipped his brown hair out of his eyes.
"Yeah just about as much as I missed you," he said with as much venom as you did. You stared each other down until you both burst into laughter.
"Later," you said half waving as you exited his room. As you made your way to the basement fear took over you. You felt a bad aura in the air. You opened the door and saw a blonde haired boy sitting in your bed reading your book. You shut the door and stared at him until he noticed you were there.
"I missed you."
"Ben, ho-ly crap." You said sitting on the floor. Ben looked at you confused.
"What's wrong?" He asked getting up from your bed and plopping down on the floor in front of you. You looked into his bright blue eyes and sighed.
"What were you doing at my school?" You asked looking down at your hands. Ben crossed his legs and rested his chin on his knuckles.
"Jeff was stalking some girl, I think he wants to fuck her. I just came cause he's not to be trusted alone." Ben explained. You looked at Ben again and saw sincerity in his eyes.
"Why do you look normal?" You asked. Ben stood up and spun around.
"You like it?" He asked. "Watch this."
Ben steppe into your TV and left you waiting in the floor. When he came back he was what you considered the "normal" BEN. Bloody eyes, link clothing. He smiled proudly and sat back down in front of you.
"Which do you like better?" Ben asked. You shrugged,
"I don't really care what you like as long as you're not killing me."
"Awe come on, pick one." Ben begged.
"You like this is fine," you said. You weren't going to tell him you loved staring at his blue eyes.
"Is that so?" Ben asked leaning closer to your face. You stared at his red irises in shock.
"What are you doing?" You asked backing away slowly.
"Wanna come back to the mansion?" Ben asked suddenly. You didn't have time to answer when you felt yourself slipping into sleep.
~
When you came to you were sitting in the same beanbag as before. You looked around and saw Ben reading your book on his bed.
"I'm guessing you really like that book," you said. Ben looked at you shocked and shut the book before he threw it somewhere among the scattered clothes.
"Hi," he breathed out. That's weird, you thought as you stood up.
"Hi," you said in response. Ben stared at you for a long time before you broke the silence.
"What do you want to do?" You asked.
"You." Someone hissed from the doorway. You looked over to see Jeff poking his head in the room.
"Hey princess," he said as he enters the room. "And (Y/N)."
"Don't call me that." Ben growled.
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, you repeated in your mind. But it was too late, a picture of Jeff and Ben kissing popped into your head. You laughed and cringed at the same time. Ben continued glaring at Jeff and Jeff looked at you with extreme confusion.
"Get out of my room." Ben finally said. Jeff tried to look innocent and held his hands in the air, but one of them had a knife in it.
"I mean no harm." Jeff said trying to be nonchalant. You looked at Ben as he became more pissed off.
"I said, get the fuck out of my room!" He shouted. Surprisingly Jeff looked taken aback and left the room. Ben stared at the wall with pure hatred.
"Y-you okay?" You asked. Ben looked up at you and his face softened slightly.
"Sorry, he's been a twat lately." Ben said.
"A twat?" You laughed. Ben looked at you and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
"So... What do you wanna do?" You asked again. Ben looked at his sheets in deep thought. You sat on the edge of the bed and shuffled through a box of videogames while Ben thought. You pulled out Mario Kart for the GameCube and put it in without asking. You started the game and got first place the first try.
"You're pretty good." Ben said from behind you, where he was sitting on his bed. You looked up at his from the floor and smiled.
"Thanks," you said.
"BEN-BEN!" A girl screamed down the halls. You recognized the voice, it was Sally.
"Shit..." Ben said looking at the door. It burst open and Sally stood there looking frantic.
"You gotta hide (Y/N)!" Sally cried.
"Why?" Ben asked, he seemed scared.
"Slendys back!" Sally shouted. Without warning you felt yourself being pulled into someone's arms. You looked up at Ben as he pushed you into his closet and shut the door.
"Hey slender." You heard Ben say not long after. Then light filled your eyes again and a tall man standing in front of you. You froze in fear but then he offered you a hand.
"I wasn't aware we had guests, Ben." Slenderman said as he helped you up from your spot in the closet.

Authors note: Why am I like this? *facepalm*