#1

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
| Introducing Squads |

"Line up!" A powerful voice rang throughout the stone room, agents were scurrying to line up.

"Attention!" All of the agents saluted as the Capitan walking infront of them, hands
behind her back.

"Bow!" The four agents in the room bowed.

"Okay good." The Capitan clapped her hands, "Now that shits over." The four agents sweat dropped at their Captain's choice of words.

"Okay now for attendance..." Tapping the pen onto the clip board the Captians eyes went down on the list.

"Mouse?"

"Ready to go!"

"Bunny?"

"Its a rabbit damnit!"

"Kitten?"

"Here." Cat thought for a second, "Also, its Cat."

"Horse?"

"Aye"

After checking to see if all the boxes on the paper were marked the Captain crossed her arm and smirked to herself.

"Kitsune here and ready to go."
_________________________________

"...Line up.." A lazy voice rang throughout the room. The agents walked to their positions easily.

"Attention.." The agents saluted nervously, they knew it was best to do what their Capitan Said to do unless you wanted to be in serious trouble.

"..Bow.." The Capitan walked in front of them with a lazy slouch, but they all knew the Capitan was prepared for anything.

"Alright stand up straight, it's time to do attendance.." The agents did as told and straightened their backs. They watched as their Capitan skimmed down the list of names on the piece of paper in his hands.

"Cow?"

"Here sir"

"Snake?"

"Ready to strike!"

"Bull?"

"Hai."

"Owl?"

"Mmhmm"

Checking the list twice the Capitan eyed the agents.

"Inu here and ready to go."
____________________________________

Okay this was like a introducing chapter the next one will be MUCH longer.

- Meopize