Chapter seven

Just real quick, I need two book covers for some of my new books..... So if your interested just PM me and if you can't PM just talk to me. K, back to the story!

Aries's POV
(Still night)

"Urg!!!" I slam my head into my desk. Oww. I glare at the math homework in my desk.
    "Don't your dare mock me, you, you, you piece of boring paper!" I frown, that didn't really come out how I thought.
I start to stand up. Suddenly there's a bright light and then everything goes black.

Scorpio's POV

The chorus to Check yes Juliet rings in my room and I lift my head from my pillow. I blindly reach around the floor for my phone. When I finally find it I lift it to my face, it's 9:21 in the morning and Sagittarius is calling. I groan and accepted the call.

"What the bloody hell are you calling me for?"

"Well it's lovely to hear from you too."

"Shut up with the whatever your doing and get to the point. Now."

"Tut, tut, rude are we? But no I actually have something to tell you."

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" I groan and pull my at my messy bed head.

      "Aries called me this morning----"

       "WHAT? WHY? HOW?" I scream into the phone.

       "MAYBE I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU SHUT UP! No was I was saying, Aries called me this morning, she was super shaken up. She asked me to call all you guys, she wants to meet outside the school at 11. Didn't say why."

      "I'll be there. Ok? Now go away."

       "Later rude girl." And with that lovely last line she hangs up on me. I lazily drag myself out of bed and over to my closet. I shift through my clothes until I find something that I like.

I when I finally dressed I feel good. I'm wearing a pale pink tank top that has a heart on it, cut offs, a black flannel and the same convers as usual. I also throw on a leather wrist band. After checking the time on my phone I sprint down to the kitchen. Because it's a weekend none of my family is down there. Dad is asleep. October is probably cleaning her room and Mom is at work.

    I dig through the fridge to find something, anything to eat on the go. Finally I pull out an apple and a jar of Nutella. Tucking the apple in my studded green leather purse I grab a spoon and open the Nutella. I jab the spoon into the Nutella and come up with a huge spoonful. I quickly put that into my mouth and jog out to my bike. Still with the spoon on my mouth I wheel it out to the front yard. I jump on my bike and peddle to school.

       When I get there I see Cap and Pisces standing outside the school with Leo and Libra.
    "Yo!" Calls Cap.
    "Hay." I call back as I skid to a stop.
    "Any idea why Aries wants us here?" Asks Libra as I wheel my bike over.
    "Not an idea." I reply and she makes a pained face. Which Leo starts to poke. I laugh and basically choke on the spoon that's still in my mouth. Then I remember my Nutella and pull it out. I start to eat my Nutella because you can't not eat Nutella, that's like the unwritten rule of the world.

     "You're eating sugar at this horrible hour?" I spin around to see Cancer smirking at me. 
     "I need energy and I don't like coffee." I hear several gasps at my statement. I turn my head around to see Leo and Pisces fake fainting. I roll my eyes as Cap starts fake sobbing.
    "And....t-today we are h-here to celebrate the l-lives of Pisces and L-Leo the i-idiot----"
    "HAY!" Leo rises from the 'dead' and starts hitting Cap. Libra smirks at Pisces and pulls out her phone.

     Five photos, two videos and one minute later, the boys are chasing Libra around the front of the school.
    "Help me!! What did I do to you?? Besides posting that video that of your little fight! I knew you two loved each other!"
     "LIBRA YOUR DEAD!!" They both yell. By the time they all come to a stop Virgo, Sag and Taurus have arrived and all of us are either taking videos or laughing on the floor.

    Ten minutes later......

    Finally everybody is here. We all look at Aries. She looks very confused. I notice her fingering a charm bracelet on her right wrist.
"So Ar? What's up?" Asks Gemini. She scrunches up her face and sighs.
"Something happened last night....." She pauses before continuing. "I just stood up about to go to bed, and blacked out. All of the sudden."

"Like no warning? You weren't dizzy before or had a headache? No pain?" Asks Libra. Aries shakes her head.
"It was all of the sudden. And this morning I woke up and found a new charm on my bracelet." She hold out her hand for us all to see. I see a few other charms but there was one that caught my and everyone else's eye. It's silver and has the Aries symbol and a blue stone that sparkles in the sunlight.
"There was something else...." She takes a deep breath. "A note." She holds out a piece of paper.

CLIFFHANGER!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
So I was wondering what power you want the Zodiacs to have??!? Don't be shy, I don't bite....unless you make me mad but you know.....COMMENT ON WHAT POWERS YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aries:

Taurus:

Gemini:

Cancer:

Leo:

Virgo:

Libra:

Scorpio:

Sagittarius:

Capricorn:

Aquarius:

Pisces: