Chapter two

So For now it will be mostly Scorpio's POV but there will be others!

Scorpio's POV

    So far all of my classes have been fun. I absolutely love my new friends. Pisces is the group sweetie but tick her off, your doomed, like that boy in math. Aqua is the cool, calm one. Cap is super sarcastic but loves his friends. Sag can be standoffish but if she likes you is a real fan girl.

    Unfortunately all good thing have to end. My last class before lunch had to be Physical Education. P.E. also known as the hell of hell. The only good thing about this class is all my friends are in it. More bad news, the big 'six' also happen to be in it.

    I walk into the gym. It smells like sweat and tears. Yay. I frown down at the gym uniform. It's blue sports shorts with a blue tank top with a silver wolf on it. I walk over to the bleachers where Aqua and Cap are sitting.
   "Hay Scorp." I nod at Cap's greeting. Aqua look up and goes back to his phone. I sit down and decide to peoplewatch. I decide to watch the populars. One of the guys catches my eye. He's got red hair and green eyes. He's probably one of the cutest guys here. Unfortunately for him I really don't care.

    Him and a light brown haired guy are playing with a basketball. He see me and winks, I just roll my eyes and go back to waiting for the others. Just as I turn my eyes to the door Vi, Pisces and Sag walk in. They jog over to us and sit. Pisces starts telling us about a kid in her class before who started twerking on a table (this happened in a class of mine before.....Chloe_Kitty was there too). She's about to tell us more when a piercing whistle goes through the room.
    "Hell, that's loud." I mutter under my breath. Next to me Virgo is covering her ears and Aqua is groaning.

    "Alrighty Cakepops, today we will be sprinting two two hundred meters. On each one you will have a different partner. The first time you get to choose and the second time we draw out of a hat." Yells the couch, I forgot his name. I roll my eyes and turn to my friends.
   "Ok since there are six of us we can all be partners," Sag starts, " Me and Aqua, Pisces and Cap and Virgo and Scorpio." I nod and grin to myself. I did track at my old school so I'm not nervous.

   The class is an hour or basically doing nothing but stretching while waiting for your turn. Virgo and me were lucky to go early on  and now we're just kinda sitting there. The race was fun but I was faster then Vi so I won easily. But I do know she can dance and I can't, soooo. Finally the first round is done and the couch, Couch A., brings out the 'hat of doom' as Sag calls it. Apparently the couch put all our names in earlier so now we just wait for our names to be called.

   I hear suddenly.
  "Scorpio and Cancer." I know I've heard that name before.... I'm pondering it when I see the redheaded popular standing by the couch. Crap. Well this is gonna be fun. All I know about him is he's fast and plays basketball ball. Oh and he's cute. And seriously annoying according to the gang.

    As I walk up I see him smirking. I narrow my eyes and put on a smirk to match his. The couch lines us up on the track.
   "Ok Cakepops, you had better give it all ya got." I nod and look over at the Cancer guy. He looks cocky like he knows he's gonna win. Like Hell I'm going down without a fight. He looks over and looks back to the track looking smug. I bit my tongue and ignore his annoying face.

   "Ok, ready....set........GO!" I shoot of the track with only a second of hesitation. I keep my head up and pump up my speed. I lost track of everything. The I hit the end point, slow down and then stop. It doesn't hit me till a few seconds later Cancer runs up behind me. The air is silent until I hear a shout.
    "That's our friends, take that populars!" I turn to the bleachers to see Sag and Pisces full on fangirling. You know the screams of joy and  a crazy sounds. What surprised me more is when Cap jumped up and started fanboying.

    I walk off the track and head to the bleachers to attempt to clam them down.........

       Lunch time....

Lunch. The time of day where the true test of survival comes to life. I mean if you can survive a High School cafeteria, well..... To bad it doesn't count of college reservations......

I walk into the cafeteria and groan. Until I see Cap and Sag waving their hands like madpeople. I start to jog over when I'm stopped by someone. Or more like someones. The big 'six'.
"What do you want?" I ask annoyed. The blonde girl in the front rolls her eyes and groans.
       "Told you she wouldn't like us." I quickly glance at the group. Their your classic populars. A pretty blonde girl who if I'm correct is Libra. She's wearing a pale blue dress with white leggings, her accessories are a little white bag, a blue butterfly clip and white heels. A tall boy with saggy dark brown hair, Taurus I think, he's got on a dark green hoody, jeans, a shirt that says "I've got better things to do then talk to you" and sneakers. Gemini's next, his messy blue hair everywhere, he's wearing a white button up open to show a P!ATD tee, skinny jeans and convers. Then Aries, pale pink hair in a ponytail and a annoyed face on, she's got a cute pink tank top on, a pair of jean shorts and running shoes on. Leo, his blonde hair now looking brown, he's wearing a green jacket, a tee with two crosses guns, and jeans, I notice hundreds of friendship bracelets on his wrists. Last and least, Cancer, he's wearing a shirt that says "Sarcasm is my first language" with a plaid button up over it, jeans and a pair of Vans.

     "Like I said, What do you want." I ask again. Aries sighs and walks over to Libra.
    "What we want is for you to come to Taurus's party tomorrow night." I nod and pretend to think about it.
    "No." The look at me shocked.
    "What now?" Asks Leo.
    "No, nope, no way and NEIN!" I say, louder then I needed too on last part.
    "Huh?" I sigh and start to walk off.
     "Wait!" Calls Libra, I don't turn around, "You can bring your friends." I turn around a grin.
    "You could have just said so." And with that I walk away leaving the while cafeteria stunned. Well except for my friends.....

    "THATS OUR SCORPIO!!!"
    "HA!"
     "YOU GO GIRL!!"
Thankfully I get over there to shut them up......

      Please give me your thoughts but please do it kindly, if you don't like, don't read. Comments and VOTES welcome!!!!