Chapter one

Sooooooo we meet again........... Please don't hate!! Kind suggestions are welcome and if you like, VOTE!!!
Also I may mention songs or random things that are trademarked, these are NOT mine at all.

Scorpio's POV

The first day of school. Most people think OMG, so great! Or maybe they think about seeing their friends. Yeah not me. The first day is hard enough but coming in a little under halfway in the year. No friends. No understanding of anything. It sucks. Big time.

I lazily crawl out of my bed and groan seeing my new room. I got it mostly set up yesterday but still. I guess no one ever life was fair. I chuckle a little bit and grab my phone and headphones.

   The nights by Avicii rings through my ears as I grab some clothes for today. I run to the bathroom ripping out my headphone as I go. Five minute later I'm out. Like a Boss. I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing black cut offs, a blue tank top with a black scorpion on it, a black beanie, dark blue convers and last minute I put blue moon earrings in. I grin, the outfit is me, through and through.

    "Scorpio!" Calls my little sister. I scrunch up my nose and grab my light blue messenger bag. I jog down two flights of stairs to get the kitchen. Sitting at the counter I see my dad and sister. My sister, October is busy eating a waffle, while my dad looks half asleep.

October, or Oc as we call her points to a plate with two waffles. I drop my bag and make a dash for the food. I mean who needs boys when you can have waffles. I mean, waffles are almost always there for you. Until you eat them.

I shovel the food into my mouth and read the note my mom left me.
Hay Honey,
Sorry I couldn't be here but a dog came in last night. Love ya and see you tonight
Love Mom.
I sigh. Mom works as a big time vet and loves animals as much as I do. The only problem is she's always busy. I'm mean it's a cool job and all, but sometimes I just want my mom. I chug down a glass of milk to feel better.

Twelve minutes later I done done stuffing my face and I go grab my bag from where I dropped it. Haha. Forget that happened. Anyway I walk outside after saying goodbye to my family. Or attempting to. Dad was fast asleep.

As I walk to the garage to get my bike I hum the song Hay Girl (this is one of my favorite songs.....)

Time skip to the school

  I lock up my bike to make sure it won't be stolen. Trust me it sucks when your bike gets stolen. The school is big as hell. Witch it probably is.
I groan seeing a big group of populars. Their probably all jerks. Rolling my eyes I walk inside. It's fancy, I'll give it that. Big banners with the school mascot, a wolf, cover the walls. Huge glass windows showcase the neat school grounds. And worst of all, jocks are everywhere. Everywhere.

    I slip into the office as quickly as possible. Inside a small lady works at the front desk. As the door slams shut she looks up. I give a small wave and she beckons me over with a kind smile.
     "Hi, I'm the new student." I start off,
     "Name."
     "Scorpio Pluto." She nods and picks up a small pile of papers.
     "Here dear, now wait a few minutes for your student escort. They'll show you the school and where are all classes are." I nod and walk over to one of the chairs in the front of the office.

    About two minutes later a girl with long honey brown hair and brown eyes walks in. She wearing a cute blue dress, the skirt has cute little ruffles and in her hair she has a dark blue bow. Let's hope she's nice. I think. She grins at me and walks over to the office lady who points over at me. The girl walks over and grins even more.
    "Hi! I'm Virgo." I look up in surprise. With the exception of the name Leo, I never meet people with zodiac names.
    "I'm Scorpio." She looks surprised, dammit she probably believes all that crap about Scorpios. But when she starts laughing I get confused. Finally she calms down enough to talk.

    "This is crazy, now we finally have all twelve!" I look at her "like what the hell", and she grins.
    "Well here we have eleven kids named after zodiacs and now your the twelfth." I raise my eyebrow and laugh. As soon as I start laughing she does too. Five minutes later when we're kicked out of the office for being 'too loud' she shakes my hand.
   "Hope you enjoy hell Scorp, it's gonna be an interesting year." I just grin as we start to walk to our first class. History.

    As we walk to class we take a pit stop by my locker. I shove most of my books and crap in it and then we carry on. Along the way I learn about Virgo. She has two younger brothers, a cat named Bo, she loves anime and hates the populars. Oh and she loves painting animals.

"So Scorp, what about you?" I scrunch my nose and think.
"Well I love music, and arts like drawing and painting, I have a younger sister and I really want a dog." She nod before speaking.
"What type of dog." I grin.
"A cocker spaniel!" She giggles and stops by a door. A small plaque beside it says Room 406.
"Here we are. If you need some people to sit with my friends and me are always here. Unless you join the populars, the your dead to me."

On that cheerful note she opens the door and walks in. I follow mentally cussing about being with a new group of jerks. Besides Virgo of course. I hope her friends are nice.

She leads me over to four kids. Two girls and two boys. One of the girls has shoulder length hazel hair and brown eyes, she's super short and has a friendly looking smile. Her outfit is made of a cute green tank top with a tree on it, shorts, a long blue sweater, sneakers and a few long necklaces. The other girl has darker brown hair in a high ponytail and soft blue eyes, her face has a few freckles. She's wearing ankle boots, a cute blue blouse and a short leather skirt with tights.
The first boy's hair is the most noticeable thing about him, one half is blue, the other purple, indigo eyes shine from under his bangs. He's wearing a purple button up and jeans, I see the glint of a pocket chain.
The last boy has the look of a trouble maker with his sandy blond hair and brown eyes. He's blue hoody and jeans do nothing to discourage the idea.

We stop at their table and I notice two empty seats. Virgo sit in one of them and starts to speak.
"Hay guys, so this is Scorpio the new girl. I think she'll fit in well with us." I give a small smile and she gestures to the chair. I sit down and look at the other kids. Finally the first girl speaks.
"Hi! I'm Pisces. This is Sagittarius." She points to the other girl. "Aquarius." The multicolored hair guy. "And Capricorn." The one who looks like a trouble maker. I nod and grin. I'm about to say something when the teacher walks in and starts talking.

As she talks I drone off. Suddenly hearing my name I snap up in time to hear her ask me to stand up and talk a bit about my self. I slowly stand up and look around.
"Hi. The name's Scorpio. I'm from Washington and I just moved here and that's it." I sit down glad to be out of the spotlight.

For the rest of class me and my new friends hang out and laugh about a teacher accidentally gluing his phone to the table. Suddenly the discussion turns to the populars.
"Well," starts Aqua, "the ones we hate the most are the 'six'. Cancer, Leo, Aries, Libra, Gemini and Taurus."
"Cancer and Leo are the star basketball player here, Gemini is the prankster, Aries is the track and soccer captain, Taurus is the annoying one who throws the best parties and Libra is the school heartbreaker." Finishes Pisces. I nod as Aqua changes the topic to music........

Soooooo do ya'll like???? I hope so and if you do please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!