Breaking Rules

"No, your a weak Luna with a weak pack. I'm not going to let you ruin mine." He states. I let my eyes fill with anger. I slowly make my way over to him.

'Beat his ass.' My wolf yells at me."Take that back." I grit my teeth together before I slap some sense into that breath taking face.

'Wait, what? No, that stupid face. I think you meant to say that stupid face.' My wolf chirps in.

I shake my head as I let my hand come into contact with Reid's left cheek. His head flings to the side as I see a small trickle of blood run down his cheek. My nails must have gotten him, oops? I smile at myself as Reid brings his gaze to mine and he touches his cheek. He pulled his finger back to see a small amount of blood. Before I could do anything my back was pressed up against my office door, stopping anyone from entering. Reid's hands held my arms to my sides. His face was too close for comfort.

"You don't ever touch me like that again." He spat in my face, literally I felt small spots of wetness on mine. Ewe...

"Then don't ever say I'm weak, again. Or I will prove you otherwise." I tell him. I wiggle out of his hold and walk back to my desk. "Now, yes or no." I tell him. "Yes or no what?" He growls. "Will you join my pack. As much as I despise you right now for calling me weak, I still need your help. I won't let my pack suffer for my own mistakes." I tell him. The thought of losing my pack was the second worst thing that would ever happen to me, the first, losing Jax.

I sat down on my office chair and look to the small picture had of him and I when he proposed. I sighed, thinking back to that night. It was one of the happiest days I ever had. Until he was ripped away from me the same day. I felt anger rise up in me, I looked away from the small picture and slammed it face down onto my desk. I can't think of him right now.

"Yes." Reid spoke after a whole minute of just staring at me. "What?" I ask him in disbelief. "I will help you. We will join our packs together. For revenge on our mates." He said. "Thank you Reid. I really am sorry about your cheek. I just don't take too well to people insulting my authority, or how I run my pack." I tell him. I was half telling him I was grateful, while also giving him a warning not to say anything about my pack again.

"So I guess we should get started on making our packs one." He spoke before sitting down in the chair in front of me. I nodded my head as I opened my laptop, sitting on my desk, to a clean document. "First things first, we need a contract and a set of rules, we both need to approve of." I told him. I sighed mentally, knowing this was going to be a long day. I called out Cory's name and he entered in with Reid's Beta.

'Good luck explaining  this to Cory.' My wolf told me.