Meeting Alpha Reid

Cory shook me awake. My eyes slowly opened to see his face looking down at me. His hand rested on my left cheek. I gave him a slight smile, and he returned it. Cory has been my best friend since we were pups. His mom died the same day as mine, in the same attack as mine.

"Alpha Reid is here." He told me calmly. I shot out of bed, I looked to my right to see the clock read 12:38pm in bold red, block letters. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I questioned him as I ran to the bathroom, Cory following after me. He turned on the sink faucet as I pulled open my mirror, to revel my toothbrush and toothpaste sitting on one of the shelves. I squirted some of the paste onto my brush and hurriedly put it into the water, and then into my mouth. I brushed it as fast as I could. I still had to get dressed.

"Can you tell him I will be there in 4 minutes, tops?" I ask Cory. He nods at me and leaves me in my bathroom. I walk out and look down at my clothes. They were they same ones I have been wearing for the past two days, I guess another day wouldn't hurt, I didn't have time to change. My office was on the other side of the pack house, I may not have a huge pack, but I do have a huge pack house.

I grabbed some deodorant and put it on. I sprayed some perfume on me and rushed out the door. Forgetting my glasses on my nightstand, I pushed back for them. After sliding them on my face I ran to my office to see three body moving around the frosted glass, on the opposite side of me. I opened the door and saw Alpha Reid, what I had assumed to be his Beta, and Cory. I bowed my head slightly at Reid as a show of respect, and he returned the gesture.

I walked behind my desk, I sat on the comfy black chair, as Reid and his Beta took the two seats in front of me. Cory stood next to my left side. "Thank you for coming on such short notice, Alpha Reid." I spoke. I looked at his eyes and saw they were almost exactly like Jax's. I let my gaze fall. I couldn't be reminded of him, not at a time like this. "It was my pleasure Luna Raine." He spoke to me.

"I would like to speak with you privately, if that is ok with you and your Beta." I asked him. I looked to Cory and he gave me another small nod. "I will be right outside the door if you need me." He whispered in my ear before turing to walk out of the office. I hadn't noticed that Reid's Beta had already walked out. Now it was just him and I.

"I need your help, Reid." I tell him quickly. I hate asking for help, but I also hate losing my packs members. "What exactly do you want me to help you with?' He questions. I lift my gaze to meet his and suddenly the blue I saw in them, were now replaced with a dark green, similar to my own. "There have been multiple rouge attacks around my territory. I have almost lost 40 pack members." I tell him.

"Do you know who the attacks were from?" He speaks. I sigh and let my breath leave my body before I suck in a deep breath. " The Grey Hunters." I tell him with sadness in my voice. I know that he lost his mate the same day I lost mine, to the same group of rouges. Everyboody knew we had lost our mates. It was no secrect, but it still felt like salt being piured on an open wound whenever I mention their name.

"And how do you expect me to help you? I can lend you some of my warriors if you like but-" He starts. "I have a pretty small pack, at least compared to yours." I interrupt him. I keep my gaze trained on his eyes.

"I want to join our two packs, become one." I tell him. I heard a small growl erupt from his throat.

Sorry for any errors.