Truth Or Dare 2! (J, E, G, N, S)

A/n:
Okay so above is a Selfie of my sister and I (I'm the blonde... If you didn't know!).

Reminder:

You ARE and have always BEEN beautiful!

************************************************************************

Boys:
Jack J😚
Ethan😉
Nash😛
Grayson✌️
💋Shawn💖

(Jack😚)
We were playing truth or dare with Jack J, Nash, Ethan, Grayson, and Shawn.

Grayson was now daring me, "Y/n! Truth or dare?"

I felt a little... Risky, "Dare!"

He smirked, "I dare you to go inside the bathroom with Jack for 20 minutes!"

That little sh*t knows I like him, he's going to pay for this.

"And do what?" Jack winked at me, I just rolled my eyes.

"You'll figure it out," Nash said.

Jack and I got up and walked inside, shutting the bathroom door behind us.

I went and sat on the bathroom sink.

"So what exactly are we supposed to do in here for 20 minutes?" I asked Jack who was looking at me from head to toe, well more like observing.

I was wearing short blue denim shorts, a plain white crop top, and Converse, and my hair was down.

A lot of my skin was showing making me feel self conscious.

"This," he said while coming closer to me, he pushed a piece of my hair out of my face, rubbed my cheek with his thumb then started leaning in.

His lips were a centimeter away from mine, I could feel his minty breath, "I've always wanted to do this."

Then he placed his lips on mine.

We kissed for a couple more minutes then the bathroom door swung open and in walked all the guys.

"GET SOME Y/N!!! GET IN THERE JOHNSON!!!" Grayson yelled but we still didn't break the kiss.

"Um..." Nash said and then we both pulled away breathless and smiling, staring deeply into each other's eyes.
******^_^******

(Nash😛)
We were playing truth or dare with Jack J, Nash, Ethan, Grayson, and Shawn.

Grayson was now daring me, "Y/n! Truth or dare?" I felt a little... Risky, "Dare!"

He smirked, "I dare you to tell the person you like that you like them."

He knows I like Nash and I cannot believe he's doing this to me.

I hate him.

Little sh*t!

I'll get him back though!

I got up and sat next to Nash.

He gave me a look that said, "What did you just get up and sit next to me for?"