Distance (Naomie)

A/n
Hey Naomie sorry it took me FOREVER but here you go. It's kinda sad sorry.

Are you even listen?

Yeah.

Got me feeling so distant.

I'll be gone in an instant.

I was scrolling through Twitter and Instagram and saw pictures of Grayson always with this one girl.

Being curious I decided to look her up.

Her name is Sophia Martinez, she's an actress and a model.

And she's around Grayson's age.

Sadly I'm two years younger than Grayson.

All around my social media I see #SophiaAndGraysonCutestCoupleEver with pictures of them hugging and kissing each other on the cheeks.

Grayson isn't home at the moment so I'm gonna confront him when he gets here.

I kept scrolling while I waited and saw a pic of them full-on kissing.

On the lips!

He never told me about her.

He was always secretive and over protective, I guess, with his phone.

Maybe he's hiding her from me.

Well I'm sick of him being so secretive and not communicating.

Tears formed in my eyes.

I went into the kitchen and started writing a note;

Dear Grayson,

   I love you but I'm sick and tired of you always hiding things from me. I've seen pictures of her and you. And you know who I'm talking about. Hope you have a nice life with her. She's a very lucky girl. I hope you give her what you never gave me. Hopefully we will bump into each other sometime. Goodbye forever.

~Naomie

I folded it and wrote his name on it and put it on the kitchen table.

I know for a fact he will see it there because that's part of his routine when he comes through the door.

I went upstairs and started packing. I started to cry super hard.

I went to the closet and pulled out all my clothes.

And I went to my dresser and pulled out the rest of them.

While I was next to the dresser I saw my favorite picture of Grayson and I.