I Wish I Was With You Instead (E) (Naomie)

A/n okay so the pic above I actually took. I saw that in Hobby Lobby. I was like TRUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

*Ethans POV*

My girlfriend Maddie and I were walking to Naomies house.

You see, Naomie, Maddie and I are best friends, Maddie asked me out but I was and still am, only into Naomie.

****•At Naomie's•****

"Hey guys!" She squealed opening the door and letting us in.

She gave Maddie a hug then gave me a hug.

I smiled to myself and thought, "For a little second I held my entire world. Hopefully one day I'll hold you again."

Naomie brought us into her living room.

We sat down and all decided to watch a movie.

Maddie sat on the floor, in front of the couch I was sitting on, and Naomie sat next to her.

"Alright want to watch The Fault In Our Stars? If I Stay? Tangled? Or Dead Silence?" Naomie asked.

Maddie ended up picking The Fault In Our Stars.

*•During The Movie•*

I sat there watching Naomie eat the popcorn slowly as she stared at the T.V. screen.

I smiled admiring the side of her face, gladly it was dark enough she couldn't notice me staring.

When the movie was over the girls were in tears.

I wanted to go over to Naomie and wipe the tears from her eyes and tell her it was okay.

But I can't.

Instead I have to tend to Maddie, my girlfriend.

"Okay guys lets make a fort!" Naomie shouted.

"YEAH!" Maddie and I shouted in sync.

Then we went and gathered a ton of pillows and blankets as we could.

Also we grabbed some kitchen chairs and bar stools to help support the blankets.

After we were done it looked like this;

"Wow it looks wonderful!" Maddie said.

"Yeah. Let's go in," I said.

Maddie ran in first.

Naomie and I both were about to go in at the same time but I stopped and said, "Ladies first."

She smiled and crawled in.

I crawled in and sat next to Naomie.

Naomie being in the middle.