Broken (Nicole)

*Nicoles POV*
I'm an actress I've been in many different movies but they were all filmed in California, where I live with my boyfriend Grayson! I love him to death but sometimes he can be stubborn.

Right now he's mad at me because I was offered another acting duty located in France but he didn't want me to go, "Why won't you just let me go?" He rolled his eyes, "Because it's to far away, and because I said no! THATS THE END OF IT!" He shouted that last part. Still not looking up from his phone.

"I am an adult you know," by now I was fed up, "YOU AREN'T MY PARENTS YOU CANT TELL ME WHERE I CAN AND CAN NOT GO! IVE WORKED TO HARD TO GET THIS ACTING JOB AND IM NOT LETTING YOU AND YOUR STUBBORN SELF GET IN MY WAY!"

"You're not going." He said calmly. "Yes I am!"

He quickly stood up with anger filling his eyes. He gripped my arm, crushing it, tomorrow there will be a bruise, "LISTEN-" that's all I could hear because the pain was so severe. I started bawling and I could hear him stop talkin,g and his grip soften. Fear had struck my body my first thought was 'leaving'. I sprinted upstairs, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING BABY?! IM SORRY!"

Packing my bags one by one bringing them to the car, while he just stood on the front porch with his arms crossed watching me. Not trying to stop me. I got in my car and was about to drive off but my phone rang, it was Cam,

Me: Hi Cam!
Cam: Hi you sound upset. Everything okay.
Me: Just having a fight with Grayson. What's up?
Cam: I was calling to see if you wanted to have a sleepover with Ethan, Aaron, and I? And if you want you can stay with me until everything gets sorted out with Gray?
Me: Really? That would be wonderful.
Cam: See you in a few?
Me: Yep.
Cam: K bye
Me: Bye
*Call ends*

I could see Grayson looking out our bedroom window. I glared up at him and drove to Cameron's large flat.

*At cams*
We were watching 'Dead Silence', it was about 3/4ths of the way through when I said, "I'm tired night guys." I went up into the guest room Cam said I could have for now. And he said tomorrow he and the boys will help move the rest of my stuff.

*The next day*
We were jamming out to One Direction cuz we were trying to be stupid and silly. Luckily Grayson wasn't there. Then we filled up my car and the boys were strong enough to unload all those heavy boxes to they took my car back to Cams place while I stayed and packed the last bit of my things. Then Grayson walked through the door, and rudely said, "Oh your back."

"Yeah I had to get my stuff! Jerk!" I said. "HEY, YOU DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" I rolled my eyes. Then he crushed me with his next words, "I'm glad you left! I wouldn't even care if you were outta my life FOREVER!" Then he ran upstairs.

I ran out of the house not caring where I was going. Tears blurred my vision, then I heard a car horn, and pain shoot through my body rapidly.

I could hear faint voices shouting my name, "NICOLE! Stay with me sweetheart!"

Cam, is who I heard and saw. I could barely make out Ethan and Aaron before everything went black...

*******************
CLIFFHANGER

Don't worry there's a PaRt 2!!!