Chapter Five: One Hell Of A Detention

Start from the beginning

Ignoring their new nickname, I moved past them. "Where are my clothes?" I huffed, seeing the hospital gown I was dressed down in now. Fred and George pointed simultaneously to a neatly folded pile of clothes on the nightstand. I walked back over and pushed them both away, wrenching the curtains closed and ripping off that horrid gown, leaving me in only my matching lacy zebra stripped panties and bra.

As I stepped into the small pleated black skirt, the curtains were yanked open, and then pulled back together. I squealed and did my best to cover my exposed torso, epicly failing. I would have slapped the intruder silly, if it weren't for who it was. Severus Snape.

I relaxed slightly, placing my hands defiantly on my hips. "I'm changing here!" I yelled, seething. Snape growled and rolled his eyes,urging at me. He pulled me from behind to his chest, coverig my mouth with his hand. My eyes widened and my breathing shallowed at our close proximity and, more importantly, my lack of clothing.

After a few seconds, he spoke. "Keep your voice down, stupid girl!" He hissed in a low voice in my ear, his hot breath trickling down my neck and shoulder, making me shudder. He loosened his grip on my mouth, and I grabbed it, moving it away from my mouth. "Oh, Professor." I said in an overly dreamy voice, giggling when he shoved me away. I stumbled forward, catching myself, and turned on my heels to face him. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

He gutily scanned his eyes over my scantly clad body, jaw clenched tight. I walked a few steps forward, closing the space between us. "See something you like, Professor?" I whispered, smirking. He curled his lip and trained his eyes on mine. "What sort of rumors have you been spreading?" He demanded, ignoring my last comment. My smile dropped. "When I was unconscious, you mean? Or in the past two minutes since I woke up?"

"Set them all straight. They have the idea that you barged into Diagon ally and took on a hord of Deatheaters victoriously." He snapped, both our voices still a whisper so not to draw out the healer. I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my heels.

"Trust me, I dont want people getting the idea I'm some all-powerful Deathbeater, either." I muttered. He raised an eyebrow at me, lip still curled in distaste. "Deathbeater?" He repeated. I opened my mouth to explain, but shook my head and decided against it.

"Nothing. I'll tell them all to shove off." I told him, and he grunted in response. Which reminded me of our little encounter. I stepped forward again, narrowing my eyes at him. "By the way, Professor- or should I say, Sevy-"

"That was nothing." He snapped, cutting me off. I stepped back and blinked in surprise, my arms falling from my chest, exposing my hardly dressed body. I swallowed, somehow saddened, Though also angry. "Well, it didn't feel like nothing when you slid your hand up my skirt, Professor." I spat the last word intolerantly, and he sneered. "Forget it. It was a moment of weakness."

I laughed humorlessly and rolled my eyes. "I dunno, Sevy. This will make one hell of a story to tell the chaps-"

Withot warning, Snape threw me backwards, my back hitting the wall silently, his hand around my neck warningly. I could still breath easily, but it was one intense setting. His nose touched mine, but he was far from kissing me, his black ees on fire and his skin hot. "If you value your life, you won't say a word about that, or who cursed you." His voice was hardly audible, but it still sent shivers of fear down my spine.

I swallowed noisily, my face serious. "Are you going to kill me Professor?" I whispered, legitimately unsure. He very well had the power to, and if looks could kill...

"Worse." be hissed, the sound slithering around me, encasing me in his seductively silky voice. I took a breath quietly. "What? Steal my virginity?" I asked wih a deadpanning expression. A moment later I bust into a fit of surprised giggles, and he released his hold on me, growing.