Chapter 14: Tears

"Ach".Opeaning my eyes I see darkness all over."Ahhh hell no I can't be in hell again".Ava says jumping from the bed someone comes running towards her she jumps and kicks them in the face flying them backwards.

"Miss I need you to calm down".

"Who are you and where are my friends".

"There here and there well I'll bring you to them".He says turning around and walking away he notices that she isn't following him so he says."You wanna see them or not".

Ava starts to follow him.

"KINKY,CLARA,VIOLET your alive".She says running towards them.

"Why wouldn't we be alive?"Clara ask laughing.

"I thought we were in hell".

"where are the guys?"

"You don't remember what happened".Violet ask.

"No I don't and where are we why are we here why aren't we with the guys?"

"There dead and the demons took over the world now we're all that's left".Kinky says.

"No they can't be dead they can't be".Ava says in between sobs."They can't be."Guys I know your alive I just know it".

The girls hug each other and they start crying for the lose of there comrads.

"Excuse me girls I understand this is a sad time and all but I think Blake and the other guys would want you to be strong."

"Yeah your right we have to be strong and protect each other no matter what".

"We need a plan on how were gonna sneak into the city".Violet says standing up.

"Ok".They all say in unison.

1 month later
They failed trying to get into the city they killed a lot of demons but unfortunately they had to flee.

2 months later
The demons killed half of they squadrine and tracked down as much humans as they can and conquered city's.

3 months later
The demons starts to build an empire with the humans as their slaves.

4 months later
The demon king finally arrives to earth and sits on his throne with the human(remember the guy that helped them get into that city thought he was dead huh) by his side.

5 months later
The girls and their teammates get captured.

Vote
Comment
Follow
XOXO
Love you guys ❣❣