Chapter 15: Fight For Freedom

"Men I can't believe we got captured by those weak  demons".Violet says.

"Eh well if you look from my point of view the berserk were the ones who did all the work."Clara says smiling and playing with her hair.

A demon came up to the girls cell and said,"we'll let you go".

"What exactly do we have to do to get out?" Kinky says not trusting the demon.

"You have to fight our strongest fighters".

"What if we lose?"

"You'll become our slaves". He says winking at her.

"M hmm were sure to win this and if we win this and you keep us here I will kill you with my bare hands."Violet says right in front of him.

"I bet you would if these bars were not separating us".He says smiling.

"oh yeah I almost forgot you guys are fighting 2morrow sweet dreams."he walks away.

"Ugh girls lets get a good night sleep so we could kick some demons butt".Ava says smiling.

"Yeah good night".

"WAKE UP YOU MONGRELS".

The girls felt cold water hit there  skin.

"Ahh what the hell was that for".Clara says extremely pissed off.

"How do you expect us to fight with wet clothes on?"

"I don't know nor do I care."

More demons came by the cell and escorted the girls towards the ring.

"How are we going to fight these demons?"

"Use your combat skills you picked up from your guy friend you were with until  they died".They said laughing.

"Who else is fighting".

"Other none important people..better get going ladies or you'll be my slaves".The demon says walking away smiling.

"GATHER AROUND EVERYONE THIS IS THE TIME WE ALL BEEN WAITING ON SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN."the man says.

A lot of demons with guns and swords start running after them.

"This is so unfair".A girl with orange hair screams.

The demons start shooting after them. A demon runs up to a guy slicing his head off. People get shot down blown to pieces and get slice up.

Clara runs up to a demon with a sword knocks the sword out of his hand twist his hand behind his back and using him as a shield form the gunned demons she proceeded to move forward.

Kinky takes a demon by the head she it  tries to shot her she dodges it barely then she starts punching him in the face countless times. Some of the other people start fighting as well.

Finally all the demons were dead..

"Bring out the big guns". The demon chair man said."Let out the armored kantus". This animal with armor all around its body.

"You'll need these." the general says giving them guns.

They  all start shooting at the thing.

"This shit isn't working",Ava says in frustration.

"no duh you can't pierce it skin with all that armor",a male said.

"well what do we need then?"

"we need a flame thrower or a RPG or an rocket launcher."

"OK lets finally kill these things."

"but we don't have none of those weapons."

"yes we do",Ava says smiling everyone looked at her then looked down and gasped.

"omg she changed all the guns to RPG, rocket  launcher and flamethrowers"

"cool now let's kick some demon ass."

"they all run in different directions shooting but it wasn't going down it kept getting up and rolling into a ball and killing people. Every one moved closer to the beast shooting at it.

"In-between  that armor he must have a weak spot ."

"he does look at his shoulder we have to shot there",a man with cat like eyes said.

"ok lets go."

They all head towards the kantus they were shooting at it making sure its attention was on them while violet ran and grabbed a sword on the ground she turned around and headed toward the kantus she jumps in the air but the kantus sees her coming and punches her square in her face."my beautiful face,"she thinks.

The kantus heads towards a man and slices him in half with his nail.

"oh shit that was cool,"Clara says. The kantus watches her and starts running after her she tries to shot it but it ends up behind her and kicks her she goes flying into kinky.

"I need to get closer to him,"Violet says. 

"OK "they all says in unison.

"come lets distract it,"the girl who said that turned around to walk but the kantus was in front of her holding her head, "that's my body,'shes says.  The kantus drops her head to the ground and stamps on it.

Kinky uses the flamethrower and Clara uses the rocket launcher the kantus had all his attention on them he didn't notice violet this time in the air until she pierced deep into his shoulder making sure to hit deep.

      ~General Pov~

"NO!"

"I cant believe they won,"he says watching them high five each other."bring out the one horned berserk".

"OK sir."

"lets see if they be laughing after this,"the general says smiling.

Vote

Comment 

Follow 

XOXO

Love you guys