Chapter 10: Back to Earth

Reaching the room, there was a door. Turning around I ask,"Guys are you sure you want to go in there with us?"

  "Yeah we're cool we want to kick the Demons king ass",Ava says smiling."And if I get hurt you can always save me right?"

I smile my face turning the color of a tomato while saying "yes".

Opening the door Levi was the first man in screaming"YOU BASTARD ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!"

"You really think you can kill me boy ", The demon king says laughing."you're weak...boy".

"Wait wait wait I know where here to kill you right but I want to know the reason why your own son wants to kill you...and not by your side",I say with pure curiosity."Not that I mind your help Levi ".

Levi opens his mouth to say something but the demon king cut him off saying " he hates me because I killed his mother ,my wife, because I feel she was making him weak then I use to throw him in a pit of crazy demon and watch them beat him to a pulp I did that when he was around 5 go up I think ",He said that with a calm demeanor like that was something you should do to your child.

"Come boy ",The demon king says snapping his finger causing an explosion. Levi flies through the smoke.

"This seems like a family fued",Hunter says shaking his head."I know right",I reply back.

The demon king teleports in front of Levi stopping him right in his tracks punching him, Hunter runs up to the Demon king and trys to punch him but the demon holds his hand flying him into Levi. "Water Balls ", I screams making huge sphere's of water attack the demon king...but it didn't work the demon king just brushed it off and run straight after me punching  me in the  face flying me straight into the girls. He takes Leo by the head and fly's him straight into the girls and me...he does the same thing to Hunter and Levi.

" You guys are weak ", He says. He teleports in front of them snapping his fingers making a portal open up beneath them connecting hell to earth. He pushes them inside saying bye. The last thing all if them saw was complete darkness.

Two hours later, I open my eyes seeing green everywhere "where the hell I'm I", I say to no one in particular. "Guys guys wake up wake up".

"where are we",Leo says. " I think we're back in earth ". I stand up,helping Ava and the other girls up.

"Why didn't he kill us?"Hunter questions Levi.

"I assume he didn't kill us because he think we anit reach our full power yet",Levi says Scratching the back of his head."he wants a challenge 'cuz nobody in the underworld wants to challenge him.

"All we have to did is get extremely strong",Violet says shaking her in a yes manner."But since we're back on Earth let's kill some demons on this rock.

Vote
Comment
follow
Hope you enjoy this chappie
xoxox
❣💯