Sinking Ships

After some time, Bowser had recovered, and his castle had been rebuilt.

"So much for your help. Your stupid plan failed. Not that I'm surprised." Ludwig stated, crossing his arms. "Do you have a better plan?!" Junior snapped.

Ludwig nodded. "Of course I have a better plan. I'm always a step ahead after all." He replied. "You have a plan? It's not as bad as your music is it?" Junior asked.

Ludwig then slammed his fists onto the table. "No! And for your information, my music isn't bad!" Ludwig growled. "Now, I wouldn't be so sure of that..." Wendy stated. "QUIET! Let me explain the plan!" Ludwig shouted.

They all glanced at him and stayed quiet. "Go on..." They mumbled. "Listen, instead of making some dramatic entrance, how about we just squash those Bros. with an iron fist, launch them far away, and then get the princess?! All in one go!" Ludwig stated.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea...but....WHAT ABOUT WHEN THEY DO COME RESCUE HER?!" Morton asked. "That's the best part! Instead of having Bowser have Mario battle in his normal size, or have Mario run from Bowser....We can have Bowser be MEGA sized!" Ludwig exclaimed.

The Koopalings glanced at one another, beginning to discuss the plan. "Well what about our parts?" Iggy asked. "We all take an airship, a castle, a tower, and WRECK Mario!" Ludwig stated.

"So...you're telling me...that you're gonna organize the castles, towers, bosses, enemies, levels, everything, AND guarantee to defeat Mario?" Junior questioned. "YES! And he will be defeated this time!" Ludwig stated.

"Alright. You have to complete it within...Uhh...Six months or in about a year. That's the deadline." Junior explained. "Deadline?" Ludwig questioned. "Yep! Now get to work!" Junior ordered.

Ludwig frowned, before heading out the room.

"Uhh...Junior, what are deadlines?" Lemmy asked. "They're lines that are dead! Duh! First grade Lemmy!" Morton stated. Lemmy rolled his eyes. "You couldn't even get past the first day of Koopergarten! At least I went...for about a week..." Lemmy mumbled.

"A deadline is how much time you have before a certain project must be completed." Junior explained. "Yeah. Not some dead line, what were you thinking?" Roy questioned, glaring at Morton.

"IGGY!" Ludwig called from the hallway. Iggy looked up, and left the room. "What's up?" Iggy asked, meeting him in the hall. "I'm gonna need your help." Ludwig answered. "With?" Iggy asked, tilting his head.

"A genius isn't anything without a crazy genius. I'm gonna need your help for this plan. Besides, two heads are better than one. So do you agree to be the co-founder?" Ludwig asked, putting a hand out.

'Is this guy actually asking for my help? He does everything alone. And not only that but considers himself the best, all because of his age. What if he tales credit? Nah...I won't let that happen.' Iggy thought.

He then stuck out his hand and shook Ludwig's. "Alright." Iggy agreed. Ludwig grinned. "Great! Let's get started!" He exclaimed.

The first few weeks they spent planning everything from castles, to ships.

"Iggy! Can you come and—" Lemmy was then interrupted by Ludwig. "No! Iggy is helping me! Go find something else to do without him!" He growled. "Sorry Lems! I'm busy right now! Maybe we can hang out...later?" Iggy suggested, exiting the castle with Ludwig.

"But...." Lemmy mumbled. "Tough luck, eh?" Junior asked. Lemmy nodded. "Ever since Ludwig started his plan, he's been taking Iggy from me!" Lemmy growled. "Well, he's about the only one who's as smart as Ludwig. Or at least that's what he thinks." Junior explained.