The Beginning

In the beginning, there was no such thing as Bowser Junior. In fact, all there was at the time, was King Koopa. And only King Koopa. Accompanied by his minions of course. Like the Goombas and Koopas, etc. And Kamek as well.

There was also Mario. And the damsel in distress, Princess Toadstool, or as we now know her, Peach. It was all simple at first. Bowser would kidnap Peach, and Mario would rescue her.

Sure, he had to travel many worlds to reach his princess, but it was worth it in the end, I suppose. A kiss was your reward, and you settled for it. But they say to never give up, and that's probably the only rule Bowser ever followed.

We don't blame him. Winning brings good feelings, while losing usually starts your need for revenge. We go all go through it at some point.

But anywho, after the battle, only shortly later did the princess get kidnapped, yet again. This time, it wasn't only King Koopa. But before we proceed, let's go to the time before Peach's next kidnapping.

Yes, right there. Where the Koopalings debuted. Now...you may wonder, why the Koopalings? Well you see, millions have adored the boss' since their debut, they've each got something special in our hearts. And so, we continue to adore them. And if you don't like them, I guess we all have our own separate likings, hm?

But enough fluff. Now right at the time the Koopalings appear, they look rather young. Their present selves look like adolescents. We can all agree on that. But if we go back to the beginning, lots of changes have happened.

So, let's take ourselves to the beginning. Way back.

Bowser's POV.....

I sit on my throne, and put my feet up on a stack of Goombas. The castle's empty. I look over at a corner in my room. There used to be a cage right on that corner. It was steel and heavy. But the outside didn't matter. It was the inside that did.

Princess Toadstool had stood there. Weeping, and crying, hoping the red plumber would come and rescue her. He did. And she was happy. While I was dying in the lava pits.

But no one ever feels sorrow for those who do bad deeds. I believe they receive hatred instead. I always have.

The next time, I'll kidnap the Princess, and I'll do it right. I'll make her see good in me...and she'll stay. I have my doubts, but I don't care. If I can win that stupid plumber, then I shall do it.

Then I hear the slightest knock on the castle's door. I quickly shoot up, only to then realize I've killed two Goombas in the process. Points? No, accidents? Yes.

I walk out my room and down the halls, then down the stairs, and finally I reach the door. I creak it open, and then notice something. There was a somewhat medium basket, something wrapped in a blanket, and a note. I look at the sky and notice it graying. I took the basket back in and read the note.

"They say there's seven wonders in the world, but I say that there should be a wonder for each world! And for each world, there's something different and unique". What an odd quote.

I hold the basket up once more, but this time, it seems lighter. I take off the blanket and spot a tiny baby. He appears to be asleep. He has multicolored hair, an orange shell, and yellow rings around the spikes. He also seemed to have a yellow pacifier with orange stars.

I then hear something shatter. I look back and spot two more babies. One sports pink shades, and a purple shell with pink rings around the spikes. While the other was about the same size, had three hairs on his head, a black shell with white rings around the spikes, and a distinct star on his face. "He did it!" They both yell.