Tiffany Falls

Name: Tiffany Falls

Age: Seventeen

Sexuality: Bisexual // Biromantic

Species: Shadowhunter [ Half Angel ] 

Personality: Unlike her elder brother, Tiffany likes to keep to herself. She is semi-introverted and she has a cold attitude. She dislikes socializing but she loves to go to her brother's parties. Tiffany doesn't have many friends because she likes to keep her social circle small. Tiffany is still learning to be independent like her brother and she believes it is important to stand alone if she wants to be a shadowhunter. 

Appearance: Tiffany has the same eyes and hair color like Leighton. Her fair skin tone makes her shoulder-length ginger hair stands out. Tiffany is a lot shorter than Leighton but don't let her small size fools you. Like Leighton, Tiffany is also well trained since her tender age.

Strengths: Tiffany is a very persistent and she doesn't give up easily. 

Weaknesses: She has major trust issues and she's quite willful at times. 

Fear: She fears to fail like Leighton.

Background: Tiffany is very close to her siblings than to her parents because of her strict upbringing. She received the harsh training of becoming a shadow-hunter the same time as Leighton which explains the fact that she is also one of the trainers in the institute. 

Weapons and skills: Tiffany owns a silver crossbow that she always uses it for missions. She originally receives a pair of twin blades from her grandfather but she dislikes it so she changed it to a far-ranged weapon. 

She never miss her targets. Ever. 

Relationship: Unknown.