Severus and Sonia Falls

Name: Severus and Sonia Falls

Age:  They are both ten.

Sexuality: unknown.

Species: Shadowhunters [ Half Angels ] 

Personality:  Severus is playful but he is also very obedient. He is quite loud for his age and he's also very sociable just like Leighton and his twin. Sonia's like Leighton, she is not quiet but she would only speak if needed. Although Sonia loves partying but she would rather stay in the institute to study all kinds of runes. 

Appearance: Severus and Sonia didn't inherit the same hair and eyes color like their older siblings. Their hair is chocolate brown and they each owns a pair of raven black eyes. They have fair skin tones like Tiffany and they look really charming for their age.

Strengths: Unknown. 

Weaknesses: They are as willful as Tiffany and as stubborn as a mule.

Fears: He is scared of spiders. Sonia is scared of demons

Background: Like Tiffany, Severus and his twin lean more towards his siblings than their parents although they are trained by Leighton since they turned eight. However, their parents never failed to pressurize them to strive for the best even though they are already the best. 

Weapons and skills: Severus owns a boomerang blade and Sonia owns a bow and  some quiver. 

Severus is fast and Sonia is a knowledgeable strategist. 

Relationships: Unknown.