Tyren

Name: Tyren. [ Last name unknown. ]

Age : His mortal age is twenty but his alternate self is more than a century old.

Sexuality: Gay.

Species: Demon [ Nightmare ]

Personality: Tyren is known to be the cockiest demon alive, he is also very brutal and cruel. He has no mercy in his blood and he loves to make others as his puppets so he could play when he's bored. That being said, there was no goodness in him ever since the darkness took control of his heart.

Appearance: He has dark hair that matches his dark hollow eyes. He has a charming face many mistakes as angelic, but really he used this trait of his to attract his victims. He also has reptilian tattoos snaking around his neck and his waist. His favourite clothing would be tank tops with a blazer over it and a pair of simple jeans.

Strengths: He's very manipulative and charming, of course. Tyren is also very observant. He is also very loyal to whoever that summon him.

Weakness: Tyren is reluctant to changes and he tends to take things personally.

Fears: He has a trust issue and therefore he fear trusting others. He also afraid of small places.

Background: Tyren grew up in hell all his life until Lucifer released all the demons to wreak havoc on earth, Tyren earned his rank as a high demon when he went on a murder spree. Lucifer gave each of the demons a quest to destroy as many humans as possible and gave him their souls. Tyren achieved that by slaying his competitors before killing his victims.

Relationship: He is single. But he doesn't know anything about love.