Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I woke up before anyone else. Ginny was fast asleep beside me. I still can't believe she is here. I would be forever upset if anything happened to her while we are out here. If we have a chance to send her home it needs to happen. She stirs in her sleep. I glance over at Hermione and Ron both still fast asleep and it looks like they may have held each other's hands in their sleep, which is weird, but honestly, it's about time they admit their feelings.

I quietly get up and head upstairs. I wanted to look around. I still miss Sirius and maybe I can find some closure or something. I walk past the guest rooms we shared during our time here 5th year. I notice a door with Sirius's initials, I walk to it and open the door. It's almost exactly how I pictured a teenage Sirius's room to look like.  However, it seems to have been picked over. Someone has been here.

Ginny's POV

I turned on my side and I noticed Harry wasn't by my side. He must've gone upstairs. I sit up and stretch, I glance over to Hermione who also woke up.

"Good Morning Ginny, " I said
"Did you sleep okay?" She asked

I nod, "Yeah as good as I could. being on the run and all."

She sighs, "We can take you back now, I'm sure it's safe. Your family had an extensive plan for keeping safe. All we'd have to do is send you back."

I shake my head, "No I want to stay. I don't know how much help I'll be but I should stay."

"Okay. But this is a serious mission, We could die. Everyone we know could die, we need to stay safe."

"I know. I understand. I will remember to keep safe."

Ron is now awake and he sits up. "Where's Harry?"

"Upstairs," I say. "We should join him."

We all stand and head upstairs.

"Harry?" I say as I see him in

"I found something of my mum's. A letter she wrote to him." He hands me the letter and I read it.

"Aw, Harry that is great. Did you find anything else?" He shakes his head no.

We leave the room and Ron calls out, "Guys I think I found something." he's standing at a door and he points to the gold sign on the door that reads, "Regulus Arcturus Black," Hermione reads it aloud and then Ron says, "RAB?"

We head back downstairs where Harry pulls out this locket. Hermione and Ron followed him into the kitchen.  I do too but say, "I'm a little confused, where did you get that locket?"

"Last year Dumbledore took me on a trip to one of Voldemort's hiding spots. There we encountered a creepy boat ride, some bodies that were zombie-like and he had to take poison that weakened him, under the poison was this locket. We thought that this locket was a Horcrux, a dark magical item that helps Voldemort live forever. If we gather and destroy all the Horcruxes, we then can kill him"

I nod, "Okay and this locket is one?"

"So we thought. But it's a decoy," answers Hermione.

Harry then reads the little letter inside the locket. "It's signed RAB and maybe Sirius's brother is RAB, it kinda makes sense."

I nod to show that I'm following. Hermione continues, "It even looks like he was a death eater. And he's long dead now so it all fits."

"So we now just need to find the real one. Since it belonged to a Black do you think it could be here?" Ron asked.