Chapter 2

AN * This chapter is being written on my phone so I apologize in advance for spelling and grammar mistakes.*

Ginny's POV
I wake to the news of Flur's family Arriving for her wedding. I'm happy for my brother but annoyed with Flur.

I leave my room and head down stairs. Her parents are at the table, engaged in conversation with mine. My mum is hard at work putting a hot breakfast in the table and understanding Flur and her mothers instructions for a "perfect wedding".
I join them and start eating my plate of fresh food. When Flur starts to ask me opinions.
"Ginny you will be a wonderful bridesmaid. You will be beautiful in that dress." She points to a bag hanging across the room. " I just can't wait to see you in it."

I nod along, "Yeah anything you picked out will be great."
She beams a smile at me. "Why thank you."
I turn my attention back to my food as Hermione sits next to me.
"Morning Hermione. Did you sleep okay?" Hermione spent the night in my room and I heard her toss and turn a few times.
She nods and says, "Yes. I was okay. The events from last night were tough but it was nice knowing we all were safe."
"I agree. I was so worried here. I don't like just sitting and doing nothing. I wish I was of age so I could've participated."
Hermione ferociously shook her head. "No. No Ginny you are better off safe then in danger. Your family needs you safe and not dead."
"But I want to help. I need to help. Hermione you don't understand how boring it is to be left behind and out of the loop. I just want--" for the second time someone cuts me off.
"Well it's better to be safe then putting yourself in danger."

I sigh and look over my shoulder. The kitchen door opens and Ron comes in follows by Harry. They sit and join us and my mother brings them plates of food. Hermione and Ron start talking and I greet Harry.

"Good Morning. How'd you sleep?"
I smile at him as he answers.
"Uh pretty well. I felt better being here and knowing that people I care about are safe. I hope you slept well also?"
"Yes. I did. I was so happy and in a much better mood after our kiss last night."
Harry blushes and smiles. "I liked that part too."

Harry and I blissfully unaware of the conversations around us talk and catch up on our summers until Ron worked his way onto our radar.

"Hey Harry,you tell her what you did last night? Hermione agrees it was a dumb idea."

Harry visibility groans in response.

"Look Ron I already apologized and we shouldn't be talking about this here."

I raise my eyebrows in concern as I ask,"What did you do?"

Harry shakes his head and says,"It was nothing. I just had this idea that Ron talked me out of. I promise it's not important."

Trusting Harry I nod in agreement. "Okay. I wonder what mum will have us do today. She's stressed about this silly wedding."

At the mention of my mother she walks over to us.

Pointing at us she says, "You four have chores today. I want you girls to help with flower arrangements and you boys to work in the garden. Then once your done with that task there will be another one. Report back to me as soon as you finish so we can work quickly. We had to make this house perfect and get the french approval. Deal?"

We all agree and leave the kitchen. I change quickly into something comfortable and Hermione and I head back downstairs. On my way I catch a glimpse of Harry in the garden. He is on his knees reaching for a gnome and his shirt rises in the back. I bite my lip thinking of what he looks like underneath.
Hermione pulls me along and laughs at me. I blush and shrug my shoulders as a response.

Hours later lunch is ready. This is the first time in awhile we are all together. Mum has been determined to keep Hermione,Ron Harry and I apart. I wonder why. I bet it has something to do with whatever Ron and Hermione were whispering about the other night. Even now Harry is whispering to her. I trust him. But I would like to know what they are up to.