Sweetness

I just realized that I can't catch Don's personality, but... meh... I wrote this years ago xD

🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹

<<Agh, stupid, stupid!>>.

The young girl comments that she cooked Tiramisu for him and asks if he can wait for her to change her clothes and set his gift in water. The Donatello's face bright at her sentence and nods. She goes to the kitchen for a flower bowl. Guess where? Yes, in a cabinet. He wants to follow her, to seize the chance to admire her body again but the feeling of being a pervert impede him to do it, and she hates pervert people, so he stays there and sit down on the couch. In curiosity he takes the book in his hands and inspection it. It is royal blue and a bit neglected. He open it and he recognize it. Nicholas Saint North and the Battle Against the Nightmare King. He starts to read it, no matter if he doesn't like fantasy, it's her favorite book, and isn't because he reads it out loud to her when she have nightmares, it's because is the gift that helps her to remember her family.

Before he realize it, his girlfriend is already in the kitchen finishing the Tiramisu. He snapped out for the noises. Donatello gets up and leaves the book on coffee table, leading to her, then stops when he sees at her hidden figure (a exception for her left shoulder) by a short that ends above her navel but oversized thin white hoodie. She's wearing dark gray leggings that hug tightly her long legs, flat shoes and a ponytail. Her eyes have a distant glimpse as she add cocoa powdered on the dessert. Donatello approaches to her and embattle her waist with his arms under hers from behind, this makes the girl gasp and giggle as he kisses her cheek. He adores her laughter even if she doesn't.

-You scared me-she says in giggles as her face turns into red.

A chuckle escapes from his lips. He kisses her naked shoulder in a soft apologize as she shake the cocoa powdered out, wondering where the liquid chocolate would be looking around. The terrapin does too. He finds a Hershey's syrup near to the microwave, he reaches for it and make a heart on the dessert, with one of his arms stills hugging her. The young girl chuckles. She lift up her head, gets on tiptoes and kiss his chin, then to reach for a fork in a drawer and lay it on the dish. Donatello takes the dish in his free hand and goes back to the living room, of course, holding hands with the young girl.

The teenagers sat on couch resting on each other with dessert on his lap. His girl turns off the stereo and turns on the television. The amber eyed takes the fork to cut a tiny slice of Tiramisu and split it with her but she negates shaking her head.

-Come on, honey-Donatello insists.

-No, thanks-she replies-, is yours.

-But I want to share it with you, besides you are going to stare at the Tiramisu 'till you eat.

The girl blushes and inflates her cheeks crossing the arms, glance at him and then the floor. She stays in silence. He waits patiently for an answer.

-Okay, you're right. I have a problem!-she snaps covering her face in shame, almost laughing.

Donatello sighs with a sad smile. <<She never change...>>. Puts the dish aside and holds her close to his plastron. The gentle gesture is returned.

-Honey, how many times do I have to tell you? you're beautiful, no matter your appearance. You're perfect by the way you are-he kisses the top of her head as she nods, snuggling on him-.

They pull apart. The young girl wipe a tear murmuring a thanks after giggle. Donatello takes her by the cheek bones caressing them lovingly, feeling her temperature growing up. A tender peer is in his eyes that admire carefully into the girl ones but she avoid them, but he obligates her to see him. She wants him to kiss her passionately and hungrily, and he does, well, sorta... Donatello give her a peak on the nose. What a deception.

The boy takes again the dish and fork and place it in front of her to eat the piece of the Tiramisu. She chokes a laugh with the food in mouth, putting a hand on it:

-Hmm, it could be better.

He smiles while he takes his own bit. A moan of satisfaction escapes from his lips. He swallow and take another bite, and replies:

-What are you talking about? It's delicious!

They cuddle eating the dessert taking turns watching TV until finish it. With her head on his plastron and Donatello resting his cheek on it, hugging her close as possible.

🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹