Oh Shit!

I walked into the living room and saw my Mother curled up on the couch typing away on her laptop.

"Mom. Do you know what day it is?"

"Is it a public holiday?"

"No." I sighed.

"Is it grocery day?"

"No."

"Is it the last day to pay our taxes?" She asked.

"No, it's my birthday."

"Oh." She mumbled and stopped typing before glancing back at me. "So how old are you this year? Twelve?"

I shook my head and drank my apple juice. "I'm nineteen."

"Right. " She started typing again. "I'll give you 800 bucks if you leave and let me work."

I walked over the couch and took the money from her.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I started up the stairs staring at the money I got from her. I'd probably spend it on Quincy and I.

"Yeah bye." She mutters, shooing me with one hand.

Once in my room, I picked up my phone and rang Quincy.

"Hey, Quinn. How about me and you go do something?"

"But your mom.."

I scoffed. "She doesn't give two shits what I do. I could throw a party with her sitting on the couch and she wouldn't notice."

"So...we go? Go where?"

"How about I come get you and then we can decide?"

"Kk." He giggled.

I laughed and told him I'd be there soon.

I changed into a T-shirt, blue jeans and a leather jacket. I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

"I'm leaving."

"Whatever." She sighed.

I got in my car and drove off toward Quincy's house. Once I arrived outside, I parked the car and hopped out.  Rushing to get to the door.

This house was built for me by my parents and since I didn't use it much, I made Quincy live there, he wasn't alone obviously. I stayed here during the week and went home on the weekends.

Before I could knock on the door it was pulled open.

There stood Quincy in skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy T-shirt. "Hi Hi." He waved.

"Hey, Quinn."

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

He pulled me down unto the couch next to him. While on the couch he was bouncing so much that I was surprised he wasn't falling off.

"What's got you so jittery?" I chuckled.

He held up his phone to me. "Party, we go pleaseee!"

The grin slipped from my face and I stared at him with a serious face.

Seeing my face, he stopped bouncing in his seat.

"Quinn you know how I feel about parties."

He climbed into my lap and curled up against my chest. Slightly whimpering.

"Quinn..." I sighed.

He pulled back from my chest and looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes. His large emerald eyes were teary and his cheeks were puffed up.

He knows I can't say no when he does that.

"Pleaseeeee!" He said dragging the word.

"Quincy......" I said with an uncertain voice.

"Just one...this one....please."

I looked his face as he begged and my resistance was lost.

"OK, fine."

"Yayy!" He hugged my neck and sprung off the couch.

"OK, we go now."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward my car. The whole drive to the house of the party, I felt very uneasy.

When I saw Stryker's motorcycle parked a few feet away, I knew why I had such a bad feeling about this.

I looked over at Quincy and he was too busy gawking at Matthew to notice my dilemma.

As much as I didn't want to be within a 50 mile radius of Stryker. I didn't want to upset Quinn.

So, I continued into the the party making sure to avoid Stryker and his goons.

Quinn seemingly forgot about me as he flirted with Matthew but I didn't mind. I'd let him have his fun.

For most of the night, it was problem free until I felt someone touch my butt.

I turned around to see who the asshole was but I saw nobody.

I turned back to my beer and took a swig from it. It was the third bottle so far, so I was far from  being drunk.

But suddenly everything began to swirl. I felt buzzed but mostly hot and bothered.

The hand returned to my ass and I turned around and elbowed the asshole in the face before staggering off to find a bathroom.

Once inside, I splashed water on my face. Trying to calm myself down.

I sneered into the mirror, the asshole drugged my drink. With an aphrodisiac no less.

I panted hard as the drugs' effects got worse.

I looked down and I was sporting a full on hard on.

I slowly slid my hand down to it.

And of course while I was doing this, the last person I wanted to see, Stryker Thorn , walked in on me. He seemed to take in my situation before his eyes glowed with lust.

Oh, shit.