Chapter 3

Winn woke up the next morning super tired. But it wasn't completely morning yet. It was 5:30 am and the sun was only just coming up, leaving the sky in a gorgeous orange colour, one which shone around the apartment making the whole place look like paradise.

Which was a great setting for the moment because Winn truly felt like he was in paradise. Rubbing his eyes to make his sight more clear only made the room look more cozy. And the biggest factor of this feeling like paradise was the girl lying on him like a pillow.

Kara was still unconscious, and had her arm around his neck while her head was resting on his shoulder. Winn though she looked so cute, and was in disbelief of what happened last night.
But was so happy that it did.

While Winn was admiring her he realised that he really needed the bathroom, like really needed to go.
But Winn knew that if he did move he would have to pray Kara off him, and this is a sight he didn't want to give up.

Winn was whispering back and forth to himself deciding whether to get up or not. He was so caught up in arguing with himself that he didn't realise he had actually woken Kara.

She was looking up at him and said "What are you doing?"  In a croaky morning voice.

He just decided to tell her that he was arguing with himself. Kara smiled "I've learned not to ask, so I'm not going too". They both lied their and stared at each other for a little while until Kara broke the silence.

"I think I need the bathroom" she said as she started to take the covers off her and walk over.

Winn shouted "NO" as he playfully pushed her back down onto the bed, rolled over her and ran straight into the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

Kara didn't move and just lay there defeated, as she giggled and said through the the wall, "I'm guessing you needed to go too".

Winn laughed and shouted back saying "you have no idea". And they both smiled to themselves.

Winn came out a couple seconds later. "You're turn" while ushering his hands towards the door.
Kara laughed while saying "I didn't really need to go". Winn smiled and rolled his eyes.

Kara hadn't moved from the position that Winn pushed her into.
And she looked over to Winn to see him run and jump on top of her. This took her by surprise so she yelled "You're going to break the bed". Winn was only inches away from her face hovering about to kiss her when he pulled back a bit to raise his eyebrows.
Kara grabbed both of sides of his head telling him too "Shut up" and started kissing him.

They so were caught up in there own little world with each other that they were ignoring everything else. So when they heard "Nice underwear, Winn" they almost had a heart attack.

Winn  fell off the bed and onto the floor, and Kara sat up so quickly that she smacked her head of the headboard on her bed while yelling "ALEX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

Winn sits up a bit as he says "Yeah, and their Calvin Klein".

Kara is rubbing her head whilst trying to cover as much of her body as possible with the bed covers.

"Kara its daily routine, that I come and bring donuts" Alex answers.
Lucky for Winn he landed on the floor next to his clothes so while Kara and Alex were talking about the situation he was getting dressed.

"I think I better go" Winn said putting on his last shoe. Kara didn't want him to leave but thought that it was probably for the best.
Alex couldn't help but find the situation cute and hilarious.

After Winn left the apartment Alex turned to Kara with eyebrows raised and a massive smile. "So did you have a nice night" Alex asked with a cheek.

Kara bright red got up and put on a plain white tee and short shorts as quick as possible. Walking towards Alex and into her kitchen "Yeah, I did, and I was having a great morning too then you showed up".

"Well how was I supposed to know that you and Winn were having... You know" .
Kara leaned against the counter and looked down, being so embarrassed.
"You weren't... It was just so embarrassing" Kara responded.
"Well how do you think I feel, I'm the one that walked in on her little sister with a guy" Alex said.

Kara continued to look down and just nodded her head slightly.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better at least it was Winn, and not just some random guy".  Alex said trying to lighten the mood.
"Well, I kind of know how you're feeling about this because I caught Winn with Siobhan with my X-Ray vision once" Kara confessed.

Alex pulled a face that said I would have hated to have been there. And she would of.
"Is there anyway we can just forget this happened?" Kara asked.
"I'm not really gunna forget about it , as much as I would like too!" Alex said.

"But we could always get Hank to wipe our memorise, but then he would know about it too" Alex suggested.

"So should we just go with space and time, my two most hated things" Kara suggested.
"Well, we all know for a fact that the space part won't work, but I'm good with just giving it time" Alex said.
"And anyway, you and Winn won't be able to keep your hands off each other" Alex teased making light of the situation.
Kara rolled her her eyes not believing she just said that, and grabbed a donut and started stress eating.