2 - School

"Well then, hello Marinette" Adrien said. He noticed her stammering, but didn't really care. He was just focusing on her eyes, her pretty blue-bell eyes. Marinette just giggled, and turned around to face forwards. Adrien did the same. She smiled to herself.

She was surprised by Adrien. He was handsome, but she felt like he was hiding something... big. Maybe she was just imagining things, yeah, maybe it was that.

###

Adrien noticed that Chloe was looking to him, every minute. She was staring at him with eyes that were full of hate every time Marinette talked to him or vice versa. He didn't know what feeling she was showing, the only feelings he knew were happiness, sadness and anger. Well, it was worse at the break.

"Adrien!" Chloe screamed, running to the boy who was talking with Nino.

"Uh... Chloe, right?" Adrien asked, not noticing that Nino was walking away, anger in his eyes.

"Yeah, Chloe. I was wondering if you would like to come to my house tonight. I'm the daughter of the leader of this village, a much better position than a cooker's daughter" she said, making fun of Marinette.

"A cooker's daughter? Who's that?" Adrien asked.

"Of course is Marinette trash, that pigtail brat is the daughter of a cooker" she said, and then laughed.

Adrien had extreme senses. He could smell anything from miles, he could see anything from miles, he could hear from miles. And after Chloe said that rude stuff about Marinette; he could clearly hear someone crying in the class. He went to see who was crying, and found the bluenette in one corner, crying. Adrien got closer, and
kneeled with her; then asked "What happened?".

Marinette looked at him with her red, puffy eyes, and looked down again.
"I was passing through the hallway, and I heard Chloe say ugly things about me" she explained, breaking into crying again. She stopped and asked him "How did you know that I was here?".

Adrien froze, and tried to invent some excuse. He couldn't say 'Oh! I'm a werewolf, that's why I have an amazing ear and could hear you crying'. He just said "Lucky guess?".

"Oky" Marinette answered, and stopped crying. She fell in love with Adrien the second she looked at him. She liked her friend Nathaniel before, but he was transferred to another village. She promised herself to never fall in love ever again, but Adrien came; and everything changed.

"Can you... show me the school? I don't want to get lost" Adrien said, hoping to cheer her up, it worked. She smiled brightly, and stood up. She grabbed his hand and showed him the school.

Adrien was enjoying his new life. He got the chance to know Nino better, he became good friends with Marinette, his adoptive parents loved him very much, even though he acted weird sometimes. The only thing he hated, was Chloe. She always teased Marinette, and made her cry. But in a matter of time, Marinette started helping others with the problems Chloe created. Adrien surely liked the human's life, so he had to enjoy it; until the time runs off.

UPDATEEEE!
Finally I had time for my cellphone and for WattPad! I am very busy these weeks... but thank you all guys for your votes, following, sharing, recommending and my favorites, your comments! They literally cheer me up and give me inspiration for a chapter.
By the way, the picture show how they looked like, ignore the costumes.