Marks house

It was a normal day till Mark called you asking if you wanted to hang out as his house, he apologized for taking so long because he had to record and upload for Youtube. You told him it was fine and not to worry about it because it was his job. He asked you if you wanted to do a video with him and that it was the whisper challenge he was doing with some friends. You had to have him explain it to you what it was but in the end you said yes and he told you he would come over and pick you up. You got ready and gave (D/n) his/her food and some water and had a snack yourself all before mark knocked on your door. You grabbed your house keys and open your door where mark was waiting on the other side. "Hey are you ready (Y/n)?" He asked moving out of the way so you can get out of the door way and lock your door. "Yea I am Mark." Your about to walk over to the elevator till mark started holding your hand gently, making you blush. You both walked into the elevator then went to his car. "How far away do you live anyway Mark?" you looked over to the driver side of the car, even though you cant see your parents told you to look in the direction of people when their talking. "I would say about five or so minutes by driving seven by walking huh maybe even three minutes for running since I'm so fast." He said the last part jokingly laughing a little which made you laugh a little. You both talked about who would join you two in the challenge which was Sean aka Jacksepticeye and Wade. You both got to his house and you walked inside mark closing the door behind you and started holding your hand guiding you. "Hey guys this is (Y/n) I was talking about." you heard two pair of footsteps come closer to you and mark. "Hi i'm Sean one of Marks friend its nice to meet yea! I'm also Jacksepticeye on Youtube so once we start call me Jack." You heard someone talked loudly and happily to yea. "Ok but no promises I might mess up but as Mark said I'm (Y/n)." You laughed at the messing up part and so did Jack. "Hi I'm Wade it's nice to meet you." You nod at him and talked to the three guys laughing and making jokes. You got your iPod that you had you BFF put music on for you and got ready for the video to start. Mark got up on Twitter and posted for them to put comments for a whisper challenge video, also Wade and Jack did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey if you have a idea what you would like as a comment in the whisper challenge in the next update comment down alone and it'll probably  be in it.