~

"Hi, dad!" smiled Parker.

"Hey!" He laughed.

"Hi, Parker!" smiled his grandpa.

"Hey!" smiled Parker.

"Is this Juliana?" gasped his dad.

"Yeah!" I giggled.

"You're so beautiful!" He smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"You're so gorgeous! Parker take care of her!" said his grandpa.

"I will." promised Parker.

"Let me help you to the table." said his dad.

I nodded and he guided me to the dining room table. He helped me sit down.

"I'll take these and put them over here." said his grandpa as he grabbed my crutches.

"Thank you." I smiled as Parker sat next to me.

His mom strolled in giving me look of disgust. She put the salad bowl down, roughly. I looked away. Her glare was worse than Tony's.

"Calm down. Let's eat." said his dad.

We started eating and carrying on conversations.

"I think we need to postpone the wedding." said Parker's mom, causing silence to fall over the table.

"Why?" asked Parker's dad

"Her leg. She's already ruining the wedding. The least she can do is be decent. If she even knows what decent means." said his mom.

My tears started to flow down my face. Parker's grandpa dropped his glass and it shattered on the floor. Parker's dad stared at his wife, shocked.

"Mom!" shouted Parker, breaking the silence.

"What? She came from a poor family and needs to learn how to function like us." She said.

"It doesn't matter where Juliana came from." snarled Parker

"Yes, it does! I would never agreed to have her marry you if I knew how ugly and poor she is." She said and I choked on a sob.

"That's enough! I can't believe you're doing this to her!" said his dad as he rubbed my back.

"It's true." She said.

Parker stood up and slammed his fists against the table, making her jump.

"You're a shallow bitch, mom. Juliana is perfect! I love her. I never thought I would. Ever since she got here bad shit happened to her! You! Tony! This marriage! You need to stop being a bitch!" screamed Parker.

"Well, Tony didn't do his job right." She mumbled, putting her wine glass to her lips.

I gasped and Parker slapped the glass out her hand. He got wine all over her. She looked up at Parker.

"You were behind all that?!" shouted Parker.

"Yeah, I was trying to get rid of her!" She said.

"That's it!" shouted his dad. "I can't believe you do this. It's not like you."

"No, what's so wrong about Juliana?" asked his grandpa.

"Everything! She has split ends, she's ugly, chubby, poor..." She glanced at me. "Shall I keep going?"

"Go fuck yourself." I snapped.

She gasped and jumped over the table. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair. I screamed. She released some of my hair as Parker's dad grabbed her. She slapped three times before she was pulled away. I screamed and held my cheek. It was burning. Parker picked me up.

"Get her crutches, please, grandpa!" said Parker.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes were red and puffy. Parker's mom and dad were arguing. Parker placed me in the truck.

"I'm never going to have you around her anymore." snarled Parker as he buckled me in. "Are you okay?"

"I think so." I mumbled

He removed my hand and winced. I saw blood on my hand. Parker took a little towel out of the glove compartment. He put it on my cheek.

"Don't leave me!" shouted Parker's mom.

She was chasing Parker's dad out the house. He had some bags. He threw them into the back of his truck.

"Get yourself straight and I'll come back!" shouted Parker's dad.

She shrieked and ran towards Parker's truck. She shoved Parker.

"Hey!" yelled Parker.

"You're tearing my family up! You will not marry Parker! I'll make sure you don't!" She said as he pointed her finger in my face.

"I'll marry her if I want. You have no say!" yelled Parker.

He removed his mother from me and closed my door. I locked my door. He ran to his side. He sped off.