Chapter 9

Juliana

I woke up in my bed. Parker must of put me here. I don't even remember. I saw a note on my nightstand and unfolded it.

Juliana

I'm with Kyle and my crew. I put you in your room just in case someone like my mom came over. I'll be home around five we're going to my mom's to have dinner. You can meet my grandpa and my dad. You'll probably wake up when I get there. You have heavy pain medication. I'll see you soon.

Parker

Dinner at his mom's house? She's going to bash me. I look at my clock and it was four thirty. That medication is heavy. My body was sore as I moved. I sat up and grabbed my crutches. I made it downstairs carefully. I found pancakes in the fridge with another note.

Pancakes for you! I made them! Hope you like them! They're chocolate chip!

Parker

I smiled and took the pancakes out and put them in the microwave. Dozer barks happily on his way in through the doggy door.

"Hi!" I giggled as he licked my hand.

He sniffed my cast and walked away. My pancakes finished. I took them to the table. I moved back to the kitchen and grabbed the syrup and a fork. I grabbed a soda and went to my chair. I started eating and I heard the roar of Parker's truck. I smiled. He came inside. He took off his jacket and pulled off his boots then walked towards me. He kissed my head.

"I see you found the pancakes." chuckled Parker and he ate the piece of pancake off my fork.

I could feel my face heat up. Why?

"I need a shower." said Parker after he swallowed. "So, do you. Do you need any help?"

"I think I got it."

He nodded and went upstairs as he slipped off his shirt. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I started choking on a piece of pancake. Parker turned around alarmed.

"Are you okay?" asked Parker as I cleared my throat.

"Yeah."

He nodded and I took a sip of my soda. Holy shit those back muscles. Firm. Strong. I squirmed. I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. I grabbed the can and put it in the recycling bin. I heard Parker walking upstairs. I walked up carefully and he smiled at me. I gasped quietly as I saw his perfectly toned torso. I gulped.

"Are you okay?" asked Parker.

"Yeah. I'm just going to have a shower now."

He nodded and walked into his room. He took his towel off before he closed the door. Is he doing this on purpose? I make my way to my room and grabbed the bag to cover my cast. I put it on tightly. I pulled off my clothes and grabbed a towel. I got into the shower. I finished and got out slowly. I held the counter as I dried my hair. I wrapped the towel around me and pulled the bag off my leg. I grabbed my crutches and went to my room. I got dressed and there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I smiled.

Parker opened the door. I saw that his flannel was still unbuttoned. I gulped and turned away.

"You ready?" asked Parker.

"Yeah...but it doesn't looked like you are."

"Maybe because dinner isn't until eight and its six."

"I was just waiting for you."

I nodded and pulled on my hoodie. I grabbed my crutches. Parker buttoned up his flannel.