"Don't talk shit about me, if you have something to say, be woman enough to come and say it to me. Fake ass bitch."She stood up running up to me and getting in my face.

"I got your bitch, nigga. You think you're that nigga?You're a fucking janitor, you clean up my shit. Do yourself a favor and find a new one to go with your attitude, since you're acting all high and mighty."She pulled out her wallet from her book bag. Being on some disrespectful type shit, she took a few bills out and threw it in my face before storming out the room.

"Be glad that I don't hit females, bitch or not."

"Yo, y'all ass on some Have and the Have Not's type shit."

"Shut the fuck up. Omega, you go to leave that girl alone and let her nigga deal with her."

"I'm not doing shit and it was just like I was telling her. You two are one in the fucking same."

"Yo, you was out of line, you didn't have to call her a bitch."

"What the fuck ever nigga. Keep her away from me. We don't have shit to discuss. The only reason shit started was because of you. And I'm starting not to like your ass either."

|Issaiah Love|

This nigga had some nerve to call me out of my name. Like he was on some disrespectful type shit. All I ever did was try to be nice to him, but he just looked at me like,"bitch get the fuck out my face". If he doesn't want to fuck with me that's cool but he will respect me or get his ass handed to him.

I was now in Dr. Morris's office for another session. I couldn't wait until they finally told me I could stop seeing him. Even though it was helping me some, I still feel like I didn't need to be analyzed like a fucking science experiment. I could figure out my own problems like all these other "crazy" people out in this world.

"Good to see you Issaiah."I took a seat on the couch in front of him. His notepad in hand ready to write his interpretation of whatever I say.

"You too Dr. Morris."

"So, the last time we talked you said you wanted to get tattoos over your scars and I referred you to one of my friends to check them out. Did you go?"

"No, I haven't went, but I will be going sometime this week."

"Ok, have you spoke to your parents about it, I know you're an adult, but they should know."I rubbed my temple remembering my daddy saying "no" to me. As if me getting these tattoos would somehow affect him. Like if I went into church they would criticize him and his parenting skills. I was a fucking adult for crying out loud. I can make any decision I want for my body.

"Yes, I talked to them about it, my step mother was cool with it, but my daddy was not. He doesn't want me to get them. He had this big lecture about how my body is a temple and that I don't need to be getting them."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm still going to get them. Like you said I'm an adult. I know he's going to be mad when he sees them, but this is something that I want to do. It's about me being comfortable."

"Good, you're doing this for yourself and that's what's important. So you told me that your friend's cousin was getting out of jail. How are you with the transition?"

"We don't see eye to eye. I've been nothing but nice to him, but he didn't return the gesture."

"Not everyone that we meet is going to like us right off the bat, you just have to let him get used to you. And if that doesn't work out, don't worry about it."