Chapter Two

Sakura must be crazy. Yeah, that's right. That could be the only explanation why everytime she blinks, orange hair and amber eyes flashes before her mind's eye. Ahh, whatever. Ugh, it's not like she was going to see him again after all.

That narcissistic bastard.

Its been two weeks, two whole weeks since the talk about Hallows and Menos Grandes and how soul society works, Sakura and her family got the entire run down which quite frankly still boggles her, she really shouldn't talk, they use Chakra, Shinobi techniques to fight and kill.

So in a way she could find it cool and she could find it strange.. she'll stick with the cool part.

"What are you day dreaming about, Sakura-Chan?." Naruto asked, startling her out of her inner monologue.
"You have this look on your face that just screams 'kiss me while I'm distracted."

Said girl snorted, flinging a hand out to smack her blonde haired brother in the arm, causing Naruto to tip back against the couch, cackling.

"Dont be ridiculous, I dont make such a face."

"You were doing it just now."

Sakura let her lip curl in playful warning.
"I was thinking, you idiot fox. Thinking. "

Naruto wiped his eyes of the few tears that managed to escape and sat up.
"Kurama says that he isn't a dumb fox and what exactly were you thinking about." He paused, eyes calculating before a wicked grin lit up his face in seconds.
"Or rather I should ask who were you thinking about."

Sakura's entire face bloomed red at that, the damn knuckle head hit the nail on the head with perfect precision.
"What the heck are you saying?!." She exclaimed, flushed and flustered as fuck.

Naruto laughed dodging the swipe she aimed at his head, he ducked behind the couch a save distance away from Sakura and her tiny hands of destruction.
"Oh come on, you can't deny me that you never noticed the way he was staring at you."

He was what?!. Wait... hold up a god damn minute. He was doing what?!. Her surprise must have showed on her face, seeing how  Naruto rolled his eyes to the heavens.

"You really didnt?." Naruto scoffed.
"Pfft, this is hilarious. The ever observant Sakura-Chan, didnt even realized that a guy was trying to bore a hole through her with his eyes."

You have to be kidding with her. Sakura cannot believe she's hearing this from Naruto. He really shouldn't be one to talk.

"Oi, I can see all the bad things you're thinking about me, stop it." Said guy exclaimed pointing a finger directly in her face.

Sakura swatted his offending appendage away, getting up from the couch with flourish.
"Do you even have room to tease me?." She asked, sending him a raised eyebrow.
"I seem to recall a blonde staring at Rukia as she spoke."

Naruto's cheeks burned red as he rushed to his feet.
"That's cheating Sakura-Chan!."

"Hey, if you can tease me, I can tease you back."

He groaned, rubbing a hand down his face because he was staring for fuck's sake. He just didnt realize that his sister had caught him in the act.
Sakura snickered at him, reaching forward to wrap her arms around his waist, tip toeing to press her forehead against his.

"You like her."

"Isnt it obvious?." He whispered back.
"I mean she's so short... and adorable."

"Just because you're tall as a tree doesn't give you the right to call other short. "