Chapter 8: What???

Start from the beginning

"But even though I don't have long we're still gonna celebrate life and smile" I said. After a while of just messing around we  ended the broadcast and did our night routins and we fell asleep while we were watching Minions.

I got woken up a few hours later and my parents took me and Julia to the hospital for the appointment. The doctor eventually came back in the room and gave us the news,

"So Talia has around a month left" The doctor said sadly. Everyone in the room started crying. My brother's jumped up on the bed and hugged me. Julia laid down next to me and my parents just looked at me sadly. 

"You guys just need to do some paperwork and then you can go home" The doctor said. My parents did the paperwork and we left. Julia and I went back to sleep while we were watching High School Musical 3. I can't believe it just a month, I wish Bradon didn't get so mad at me for not telling me. We're still together he's just mad at me, tomorrow morning I'll tell Brandon about how long I have left. I back asleep and dreamed that Bradon never got mad at me.

*Julia's P.O.V*

I wish Brandon never hurt Talia and I wish Jacob never hurt me but Talia's more important right now. ONLY 1 MONTH. After thinking for a while I decided to go talk to Jacob tomorrow. I was so tired I just fell back asleep.

"I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN" That was Talia's phone alarm. I turned it off and grabbed some clothes and showered.  I brushed my teeth and hair and let my wavy hair down. I woke Talia up and she got ready while I made bacon and egg. Talia came into the kitchen and helped me cause her mum  was out shopping with her brothers. We ate and went back upstairs and brushed our teeth. Talia went to go see Brandon and I went to go see Jacob. We went to the Rowlands and asked to speak to Jacob and Brandon. We spread apart to speak to each other alonr.

"Look Jacob if you were gonna break up with me why would you make me feel so special" I said,

"Well, I never planned to, my ex she chased after me all the way here to Arizona, and I realized I still liked her" Jacob said, I started tearing up.

"I like you and I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry I guess your ex means more to you than I do" I said,

"Look I-" He began to say but I cut him off.

"I love you but goodbye" I said walking away.

*Talia's P.O.V*

I grabbed Brandons hand and said,

"Look ok so we went to the hospital at like 12 last night so I was so tired that when I got back I just fell asleep. So I got the news that I only have 1 month nto live" Tears started rolling down my cheeks and then Brandon started to cry as well. 

"Ok well because I love you so much we're gonna make this the best month ever" Brandon said. I pulled him into a huge hug and he hugged me back, more and more tears rolled down our cheeks. 

We just stayed inside and watched movies all day and the next thing we know Jacob gets up and walks upstairs, 5 minutes later he comes back downstairs with his suitcase.

"Bye guys, I'll see  you all soon" He said,

"Oh I'll walk you out" Julia said, Brandon and I smiled at each other as the 2 of them walked out.

*Jacob's P.O.V*

Julia and I walked out,

"Look, I still love you and I wanna get back together but, you're with your ex" She said,

"Actually we broke up yesterday but I thought you wouldn't want me back" I said.

"I do want you back" She said, we hugged and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Let's get back together" I said,

"Of course" She replied, I pecked her cheek and we let go of each other.

"Then come with me, I'm actuall staying here another night but I didn't want it to be awkward so I thought of staying with my family in a hotel. 

"Yes of course I'll come I just need to buy a ticket" She replied. We walked back inside and told Talia and Brandon. Julia packed a bag and we got an uber to the hotel. As soon as we got there Julia got the last ticket on my flight, this was it she is gonna come on tour with me but we're gonna spen Talia's last week with her. 

A/N Soooo much stuff happening in this book, just like in my life. Oh well. Thankyou so much beauties for over 1,000 views like HOLY SH*TSTICKERS