Revenge

Hey guys,
So here you go with the update...
Happy Reading...
___________________________________________
Aaliya was boiling in anger, but she knew that talking with him about this problem was not at all a solution, So she thought of a plan to take a revenge.She came back where Zain was standing , but didn't ask him anything.
Aaliya : Zeehan mujhse bahaut bhook lagi hai, chalo kisi acche restaurant me chalte hai.
Zain : Acha thik hai chalo.
They went to a restaurant and sat at the suitable table.
Zain thought of something and Then, took a rose from the vase kept on the table and with that went towards Aaliya and sat on his knees and gave it to Aaliya....
Aaliya thought to herself : Kitna bada nautanki hai !! Uff..
Aaliya : Thank you Zeeshan....(and she winked)
Zain thought to himself : Lagata hai impress ho gayi...Wah Zain tu toh genius hai...
Zain : It's Okay Baby...
Aaliya thought to herself : Baby !!!! Iss gadhe ka toh mai abhi muh todungi , Idiot....
Zain : Come Aaliya let's dance !!!
Aaliya : Ok
The music was switched on and they started dancing.They shared a cute eye lock while dancing and there was a peaceful silence in the surroundings.
But when they were in each other arms , they were interrupted by the Police Inspector.
Inspector : Aapka naam Zeeshan Ahemad hai ?
Remembering that Aaliya was standing here, Zain said :
Haan mai hi hoon Zeeshan Ahemad , Bataiye kya hua ?
Inspector : Aapko Humare saath Police Station chalana padega.Hume resources se pata chala hai ki aapne illegal kam kiya hai.
Now Zain became tensed and so he spilt out the beans in front of Aaliya.
Zain : Par mai Zeeshan Ahemad nahi, Zain Osman Abdullah huin !!!
That were the words Aaliya wanted to listen , she had planned all this drama for this !!!!
Aaliya : Mujhe pata hai ki tum Zain ho , issliye maine yeh drama kiya, ab aap sab log jaa sakte hain....
Zain : Tumne yeh sab kiya , Are You Mad !!!
Oh Gosh , Mai kitna darr gaya tha, tum itni stupid
kaise ho sakti ho!
Aaliya : Toh tumne jhoot kyun bola ?
Zain : Ok , Let me tell you the entire thing.
And then he narrated everything to Aaliya.
Aaliya understood his situation but was still angry on him.She went away from there....
......To Be Continued !
___________________________________________
Hey Guys,
I know that the part is too short but Guys I have planned it in this way...I wanted a separate part for their cute KITKIT and MAMU KI BHANJI fights....
And ya, Finally and 'Officially' the truth is out....
Please Vote and Comment.....
Don't be lazy aur koi thanda-sa , boring response mat dena , guys.....
Okay,
Happy Reading :-)
Love ; )
Ekta :-)