Aa Gayi Mamu Ki Bhanji

Hi guys.... Yaad bhi huin ya bhul gaye. Sorry guys , but now my exams are finish and i am back with my story. And from now you all would get regular updates. So, from now, you would definitely enjoy the parts.... As there will be amusing fights between Zain and Aaliya and their cute love story would start off from here. So i hope you enjoy..... Here you go with the part...... Happy Reading......
____________________________________________
IN AALIYA'S HOUSE,
Shabana : Ayat , tu yeh photo le jakar appi ko de dai, Yeh Zeeshan ki tasveer hai.
Aayat : Soon to be jiju ki photo , mujhe bhi dekhni hai.
Shabana : Nahi tasveer sabse pehele dulhan hi dekhti hai. Aayat : Thik hai ammi.
And when she was about to go. The door bell rang. She opened the door, she found the courier boy standing with a packet in his hand. Aaliya took it.
Ayat : Ammi koi courier hai , mamu ne bheja hai.
Shabana : La de mujhe , mai dekhti huin.
Shabana took the packet and called Osman.
Shabana : Bhai , aapne yeh kya bheja hai.
Osman : Woh Zain ki photo hai, kyunki tumlogon ne usse bahaut dino se dekha nahi hai, toh jab Zain aayega toh usse pehchane me dikat nahi hogi.
Shabana : Ji thik hai , Bhaijaan.
Aayat took both the photos and as she was in hurry, she gave Zain's photo to Aaliya , telling her that He is Zeeshan, whom their parents had chosen to marry , Aaliya. Aaliya took the photo and Aayat left. She opened the envelope, and saw the photo.
Aaliya : TOH YEH HAIN ZEESHAN SAHAB, DEKHNE ME TOH ACHE HAI , PATA NAHI BEHAVIOUR WISE KAISE HOGE, PAR JAISE BHI HONGE , MAI BHI AALIYA GULAM HAIDER HUIN, SAMBHALUNGI. Filal toh mujhe shooting dekhne jaana hai, iss Zeeshan ko toh mai baad me dekh lungi.
And then she went off to the busy roads of Bhopal on her bicycle.
Here in the bus after admiring the Beauty of the city , Zain sat on his seat. He quickly took out his phone and started searching on a social networking site for Aaliya Gulam Haider and got many pictures of her which according to him were very good.
Zain : Bilkul change ho chuki hai, kafi achi lag rahi hai inn pics me.
Rizwan : Wow Dude ! She is just gorgeous !
Zain : Itne saare compliments mat de, ladaku no.1 hai yeh.
Rizwan : Acha ! Dekh kar toh nahi lagata.
Zain kept his phone aside and started watching the real, natural Bhopal through the window seal of the bus, The bus was stuck up in a traffic. Just then , Zain's eyes fell on someone whose memerized seeing her beauty, His eyes were not ready to turn his gaze on something else instead of her.
And it was no one other than our very own Aaliya. She was on her cute bicycle, headphones plugged in her ears and she was lipcing the lyrics of the song she was listening. [ And imagine the tittle song of the serial 'Beintehaa' playing as the Background song. OMG ! Just imagining it drives me crazy.
Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera,
Teri khushi ya tera gum,
Jo bhi jiya woh jiyamaine
Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya
Beintehaa Beintehaa ]
Zain : Dekh Rizwan , yeh toh Aaliya hai.
Rizwan : Arre Haan , yaar yeh toh Aaliya hai , pics me jitni achi lag rahi thi, real me toh aur bhi sundar hai.
Zain : Ya yaar, i have to admit. Mashallah ! She is looking stunning.
Rizwan : Yaar teri behan ke saath meri setting karwa de, Kamal ki hai. Tu nahi chahta ki tera dosttera jija bane.
Zain : What the hell, man ! What rubbish are you saying. Pagal hai kya, teri life hell banjayegi , mar bhi nahi paega aur bas har waqt royega. Yeh ladki bahaut sundar dikhtihai, par hai ek no. Ki dayan, You can't even think ki tera kya hoga.
Rizwan : Bhai , kyun dara raha hai, ho sakta she might have changed, we take a chance.
Zain : Hmm, okhhh !
Rizwan :Chal , jakar milte hain.
Zain : Firstlet's follow her , dekhte hain , kahan ja rahi hai. Rizwan :Ok
After a good 15 minutes , Aaliya stopped near a old palace. Aaliya went inside the palace and zain followed her. Some shooting was going on in the palace maybe a play's shooting.She started watching the shooting and by looking at her face anyone could have easily make out that play's shooting was horrible. And then our very own Ms. Aaliya went to teach the actor how to act.
The scene was that the hero would propose the heroine and the heroine would say a YES.
Aaliya : Kya bakwaas acting kar rahe ho tum. Aise karta hai koi acting ! Mai batati huin kaise karte hai acting. Oye Hero chalo propose karo mujhe.
By that time Zain had reached there and was searching for Aaliya in the crowd. But to his surprise he found her on ther centre showing her talent.
The actor : Mujhe jo tum se kehana tha, maina kehdiya , ab tum bolo.
And when the actor was about to say the next line someone pulled him back........
___________________________________________
Phew, 820 words, now i think i have given a long update... So carry on with your reading.... If possible i will give the next update and if not i will simply write about my leave from Wattpad for a few days.... I am sorry guys....
Tilll my next update
Happy Reading....
L

ove ; )
Ekta : )