Back Home

Okhh, you all must be thinking, ki itni jaldi dusra update, the reason behind it is that today is the last day i am going to update, for a little period of time. Actually , i am a school going girl , and so my vacations are ending tomorrow and my school is reopening and with that is coming a hectic schedule of exams , So i can't fully ignore my studies, i have to focus on it now as it is definitely a priority, SO I HAVE TO PULL UP MY SOCKS and do well in my exams, But the worst news is that , i couldn't be back till 20 or 21st of July , Sorry ! So for the compensation, i will try to update as many parts as i can , so that you have a little bit more to read. Guys , again sorry for this , but it is important, and ya till the time i will not be there, don't forget to read my story, vote and comment. You better do it.
So here you go with the update.... Happy reading......
___________________________________________
Osman remembered something and called someone.
Osman : Hello Zain! I have to talk to you.
Zain : Sure Dad, What's going on, Is everything fine there ?
Osman : Everything is fine , except you ! Do you know why health my health is worsening day by day ???
Zain : No Dad, aap aisa kyun bol rahe hain ????
Osman :Because i am longing to see my son, Tum yahan wapas aa jayo Zain .
Zain : Okhh Dad , i am coming, but aise achanak kyun, What happened ????
Osman :Because, I want to see you here, Aur maine suna hai ki tuhara result isbaar bahaut accha hua hai , So tell us see your result , bring it along with you and so heven your studies is over now, So why don't you join us here.
Zain : Cool, Then I am coming.
Osman : Hmm , Bye !
Zain : Bye Dad !
After disconnecting the call, Zain became fully engrossed in his thoughts, 'Aisa kyun lag raha hai ki Issbaar Mumbai, jaane ke baad , meri life puri tarah change ho jayegi. Something different is going to happen, Well, let's see. '
After a tirring journey of 7 hours by flight, Zain and Rizwan got straight to the show. Suraiya was happy , so she was was standing on the entrance , for around 30-40 minutes. When Zain entered Bharkat Villa , everybody cheerfully welcomed him. And now it was the time to hand over the result to Suraiya.But what happened next , was shocking, Suraiya asked for the results and two results came up. One was in Zain's hand ad the other in Osman's hand.
Suraiya : How come two results came, this means that one is fake.
Osman : Check karlijiye !
Suraiya took both the results and opened the first one and saw A++ written as the grade. She became very happy , this was the result given by Osman, Then she opened the result given by Zain. And then she was shocked as well as confused as to how to react because the grade given was A+++.
Suraiya : A+++ jaisa toh koi result hi nahi hota, which means ki yeh result, fake hai. Zain , but what was the need to do this, tumhe already intne acche grades mile hain?
Asking this , Suraiya left from there.
Zain was completely shocked because in reality he had failed the exams. He understood everything.
Zain : Dad , aapne bhi mom ko jhoot bola na ?
Osman : Aapke liye yeh sab karna padta hai , Sahabzaade.
Zain : Thank you Dad from protecting me from mom's scolding.
Osman : I am always there to protect you !
Zain : Dad , i am going to freshen up.
Osman : Ya sure, Jao aapne room me.
Zain went to his room , he was very happy to see his room after so long. He lied down on his bed and soon drifted to sleep.
___________________________________________
Phew, 720 words, quite long part, i wrote...
Well, it is necessary.
I hope you all liked it...
And ..... I would surely update 2-3 parts in the evening and then 2 at night. And then i will see how many parts , i can write and update, but i promise, i will leave you all with a bit more parts to read....
So please vote and comment...
It's the only thing i need in return from you guys....
Happy Reading.....
Love ; )
Ekta : )