New Year Celebrations ; )

Hi guys, as i said i am back with a dual update....And in this part you would see some chatpata , filmy kind of drama, as it is a part of New Year celebrations. So i hope you all would like this part.....
Happy Reading....
___________________________________________
After ending the phone call, Zain came inside and Aaliya also came there at that moment and they were about to clash amongst each other but saved themselves by stopping at their respective places.
Aaliya : Tumhe batana bhul gayi ki kal mere friends ne milkar aaj ek New Year Celebration plan ki hai, wahan mai toh jaungi hi, par mai chahti ki tum bhi party me aao.If you don't have any other plans.
Zain : Ya sure, mai zarur aaunga !
Aaliya : Ok then , Bye !
Zain : Bye !
Later that evening,
Zain was thinking about what to wear in the party because he definitely wanted to look the best and Aaliya was also thinking about what to wear because she wanted to look the best infront of Zain.She was in utter confusion about what to wear , what would be Zain's favourite colour. After sometime she gave up and went to Zain's room to ask him about his favourite colour, She didn't knew how would she ask him such questions, but she had now left everything on her God.But to her surprise, She saw Zain no where in his room and the room was throughly messed up, all his clothes were scattered on the floor. She was shocked to see the room in this condition. The very next moment, Zain came in the room and asked her , why she came in the room.
Aaliya : Tum kahan gaye the and why the room is in such a horrible state?
Zain : Woh mai ek call answer karne ghar ke bahar gaya tha, and ya, I'm so sorry for this mess. Actually i was not getting what should i wear for the party tonight.
Aaliya : Ya even the same is happening with me also , but you don't worry i'll tell you what will look good on you tonight.
With this she started searching for a good outfit for him.
Aaliya : I think you should wear this navy blue shirt with this pair of jeans and ya, this yellow blazer.This would look good on you.But ,can you suggest me what should i wear today, as i came here for this purpose only.
Zain : Thanks , even i think this will look good. And koi nai i will help you out, as i am wearing blue tonight , so you also wear something blue.It will look good.
Aaliya : Ok thanks, Bye !
Zain : Bye !
And then she went to her room and soon found a pretty navy blue frock suit. She got ready and had done minimum makeup, but was still looking nothing less than an angel.She went to the party and started dancing and enjoying with her friends.After some time Zan and Zeeshan entered at the Same time.Zain was amazed to see Aaliya, as was just starring her.
Zain : You are looking gorgeous. Best in the whole crowd.
And that was what Aaliya wanted to her, she blushed instantly.
They went towards a boat and started talking about random topics and after about a good 40-50 minutes , it was announced 'So guys, New Year is arriving in the next 10 seconds'.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Aaliya : Happy New Year !
She shouted as loud as she could and was going to stand when her leg slipped and she was about to fall off the boat when Zain held her by her waist and saved her from falling.But before Zain held her, she shouted :
Aaliya : Zeeshannnnn....!!!!
He was shocked to hear somebody else's name.He didn't understand how to react , but first he made her stand on her legs.He was in a confused state.
Aaliya : Thank you so much Zeeshan !
Zain : Tumne abhi abhi kiska naam liya ?
Aaliya :Tumhara naam liya, Zeeshan Ahemad, aur kiska naam ha yeh ?
Zain realized the fact there itself that Aaliya had misunderstood him as her soon to be husband,Zeeshan. But he thought that he would not tell her about this now, so tried to change the topic.
Zain : Haan mera hi naam hai, aur kiska naam ho sakta hai, itna acha naam toh sirf mera hi ho sakta.Acha leave it, Aaliya i think bahaut late ho gaya,let's go.
Aaliya : Haan, you are right, Chalo !
They left the boat area , but Zain's mind was occupied with the thoughts of only one thing, that what should he do now....
___________________________________________
So guys, tha na ekdum dhamakedar New Year update...
I think till date yeh sabse accha update tha...
I hope and i definitely think that you all would like it...
And maine apna promise rakha to give a second update , now plz jaldi - jaldi se votes aur coment kar do....
Happy Reading :-)
Love ; )
Ekta :-)