Chapter 33: Back Together

RIP Mark the pig. You'll always be my little potatoe...I love you. 2 more chapters left...

Fuck my life!

Summer is over and I'm officially now a Junior. Greatttttttt! Back to bitch ass school, bitch ass teachers, and bitch ass people! After Henry kissed me, I just was numb to the point that when I slipped off my feet in the middle of the night. I didn't feel any pain. No nothing. I just got up and walked off to the bathroom. The rest of the summer I just stay locked up in Mark and I's house. Hell the only times I left the house is when I had to get more clothing and school supplies. Sigh I'm still up and tomorrow was the start of my first Monday as a Junior. It's 11 at night and I'm just staring at my ceiling. I can't call up Jack since he's busy and I don't want to wake Mark. I can't even shut my eyes for a good solid two minutes. I dunno why I'm nervous but I am. Fuck my life and fuck you too Henry. I grab a pillow from the other side of my bed and put it on my face. I groan into it and throw it towards my door. I sigh and rub my eyes.

I honestly started to count sheep and make shapes in the ceiling then I hear the clock chime in the midnight chime.
'I love you Henry, I've never stopped.'
I gasp and cover my mouth. What the fuck did I just say?!
Tears start to brim my eyes, "I've never hated you Henry...I just can't." I mumble.
I close my eyes and I feel the first tear slide down my cheek.
"I love you, (Y/N) Forever and always." Henry says.
"I love you too, Henry...Forever and always." I say looking up at him.

I open my eyes as that memory appears.
"I'm so sorry Henry..." I softly cry.
"We are over! That's why!" I yell at Henry.
I bring my knees to my chest and I cry even harder.
"I-I-I-I'm sorry about that Bianca incident and I froze up when you fell, I'm really am sorry..." Henry pleads.
"No, I'm never going to forgive you in fact the only time you will ever see this baby is when it is born." I retort back.
Henry comes over to me and tries to grab my hand which I slap away and I say in a stern tone. "Don't you ever touch me again."
"Please babe, I love you!" Henry pleads once more.

"You did try to run my life but...I can forgive for that." I cry.
"Are you gonna let me see the baby when its born?" He asks not answering my question.
"Maybe maybe not." I shrug with some sass.
"(Y/N)...it is only right to let me see the baby at least one time." Henry pleads.
"
I will let you see them Henry...you are their father." I sniffle.
"I know ye still love him...Ye get that twinkle in in yer eye whenever he is mentioned or ye talk about him...I know you'll be happy with him in the end...Ye belong with Henry."
Ye belong with Henry...

"Even Jack says I belong with him...he was right along." I sigh.
Chica comes into my room and jumps on my bed. She lays right next to me and I pet her through my tears.
"I fucking love you Henry and its time that we finally go to our destiny. My destiny is to be with you and only Henry."

I wake up with a feeling that a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I get up from my loving bed with a smile on my face and I skip to my bathroom. I get ready with a skip in my step and I pop out in . I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I get some cereal. Chica barks from behind me and I turn around and she's wagging her tail happily.
"You want food, Chica?" I ask.
She barks in response.
"Okay Chica-bica." I put down my bowl and I get Chica some food. I hear Mark come downstairs and Chica barks at him.
"Morning Chica!" Mark says behind me and I turn around with a huge smile.
"Mornin' smiley." He smiles at me.
He comes up to me and gives me a big hug.
"I got my sister back." He mummers in my shoulder.
"You've always had me." I reply.
"But I know that you are truly happy now." Mark pulls away.
"How so?" I ask.
"When Mom died, you went to a state that you were happy but you weren't truly happy. After months of being in that state. You came downstairs with a huge smile and you were just yourself again. Just like now...I couldn't be any happier now." Mark smiles.
"Well that's new aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm gonna get my man back." I smile big.
"You are going to take Henry back?" Mark asks.
I nod.
"Can't wait until you come home so I can hear all the juicy gossip." Mark chuckles.
I roll my eyes at him playfully.

The lunch bell rings and I feel more nervous than ever. Hell, I'm about to get back together with Henry. Wait, if he has a girlfriend well fuck my life! I go to my locket and I exchange my things while giving myself a pep talk. I leave my locker to see Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper walking towards the way to the secluded spot we used to go. I follow them there and I hide behind a tree.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper...

I close my eyes as I sing softly into the peaceful air and I open my eyes to see Henry staring at me. I smile at him and he grabs my hand.
"What are you doing here?" He asks.
"I'm here cause I want to talk to you." I say with a smile.
"If you are gonna lecture me..." Henry groans.
"I'm not going to do that." I snap back.
"Well what do you want to talk about then?" He asks.
"Us." I look him dead straight in the eyes.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I want you back Henry...I've realized after months that I love you Henry. I've never hated you Henry...I've always loved you. I can mostly forgive you for the things you've done to me but the only thing I can never forgive you for is that you made cut again...shocker I know but I can move pass that. I want you back in my life Henry. You make me whole and complete. Hell Jack even said that I belong with you...I love you Henry forever and always." I say and tears fall down my cheeks.
Henry grabs my wrists and kisses them without uttering a single noise.
I stare at him with tears brimming my eyes.
"I've been waiting for so long for you to come back to me. I've cried myself to sleep every single night. I can't live without you. I've thought about killing myself a couple of times but I knew that I had to stay alive for our kid and for you. I love you (Y/N), never stopped." He says as I see tears falling down on his cheek.
"It's kids. Two girls in fact." I smile.
His mouth goes agape, "T-twin girls?"
I smile and nod. He pulls me into a loving hug and cries into my neck. I embrace him tightly and I put my head in the crook of his neck.
We pull away from the embrace, "Be mine (Y/N)." Henry says while holding my hands.
"I'll always be yours, Henry." I say.
He pulls me into a kiss and we kiss like we depend on it.
'I'm finally happy.'

Lots Of Love

Cheyenne (0)~~~