Chapter 12: Hormones

Now back to the awkward silence.

The waitress that gave us our drinks came by to ask us what we want.

"I would like some pumpkin pancakes, please." I requested.

"I want some Belgian waffles, please!" Henry said a little too excited.

The waitress wrote our orders down and asked, "What would you like Sir?"

"I would like some French toast." Mark answered looking at the waitress.

The waitress wrote about that down and scurried away.

"So when am I going to meet this guy friend of yours?" I asked looking at my brother.

"He will come down for Thanksgiving since in Ireland they don't celebrate it." Mark answered me.

I sighed. "But that's two weeks away!"

"Beggars can't be choosers." Mark sighed.

"Shut up you Dalek!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Rose Tyler, I" Henry intervened.

"Don't make me have the feels!" I squeaked.

"You love me" Henry grabbed my lower waist and pulled me closer.

"Well I can't blame myself, you're pretty cute." I smiled and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"You only like me for my looks?' Henry teased.

I giggle a bit which made Henry smile.

Now the awkward silence turned into comfortable silence.

"Why did you make me and Henry do that?" I asked Mark.

"Do what sis?" Mark asked.

"Don't act all coy with me Mark, why did you make us do that wedding ceremony thingy?" I retorted back.

"I don't want you to be hurt, I- I just don't want you heartbroken like I've been many times... I don't want you to fall into that deep pit that I had to crawl out of many times...cause I may not be able to help you once you fall." Mark looked at me with worried eyes.

"I won't hurt her Mark... I knew I loved her from when I first seen her and I wanted to protect her from everything and anything that." Henry intervened.

"Do not swear and eat it." Mark said solemnly to Henry.

"I won't." Henry retorted back.

Now it was back to the awkward silence.

The waitress came back with our food and went back into the back area.

We all started to eat, well I was just playing with my food which Mark took notice on it.

"Why aren't you eating, sis?" Mark asked.

I just gave a shrug, hell i didn't even know why i wasn't eating.

"Babe...are you alright?" Henry asked worried.

I just sighed, why won't my mouth speak?!

"Sis, you're scaring me." Mark looked at me.

I want to speak but I effin can't! Help!!!

Henry grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it.

Eff this, I poked a piece of the pancake and started to eat. If I can't talk then might as well eat my heart out.

Mark sighed. "At least she started to eat and Henry, before you go thinking this is your fault...It is not."

Henry sighed in relief. "Has she done this before?"