Chapter 5: I Love You...Forever And Always

She was smiling at me all the way to the hospital room and he was smiling back.  

I wake up in a white room and within in the white room were bright lights, I shakily raised your hand to cover my eyes and slowly sat in to what it seemed to be a bed and focused my eyes to someone sitting in a chair and that someone was Henry.

"Henry is- is that you?" You ask trying to find your voice.
"Yes, it is and I'm glad your awake, you fell asleep on your way to this room and a lot of people thought you went into a coma and wouldn't snap out of it-" Henry rambled until you interrupted him.
"You're cute when you ramble." I smiled at him.
He blushed a lot.
You followed after I seen him blush.
Henry came over to my bed and grabbed my hand and kissed it.
He made eye contact with me.
I did too.
He looked at my lips then to my (E/C) eyes and leaned in.
I leaned in too.
We kissed like we have to rely on it to live.
Henry pulled away and smiled.
I smiled back.
"I love you, (F/N) Forever and always." Henry said looking into my eyes.
"I love you too, Henry Forever and always." I said looking up at him.
We kissed once more, it was short and sweet.
"FINALLY YOU GUYS GOT TOGETHER!!!" A girls voice rang out.
"Really Charlotte?!" Henry said rolling his eyes.
"Its alright Henry, they needed to see if i was alive or not." I said giggling.
Henry stood back and let Charlotte and now Jasper bombarding me with questions of am I alright or how did you like the kiss. I didn't mind really but Henry did though.
"Can you guys go get (F/N) clothes and belongings so she can get out of here." Henry's voice rang out after what seemed like 5 minutes.
Approvals came from Charlotte and Jasper as they left the room.
"I finally got them to leave." Henry said walking towards me.
"Are you jealous?" I asked playfully.
"No, but it sucked that i couldn't have alone time with you after we kissed." Henry said as he put his hands out for me to grab.
I grabbed them so I sat completely straight up in my bed and Henry picked me up bridal style from the bed and carried me into the bathroom where my clothes and belongings were. Henry put me down and I looked at him, confused.
"Before you say anything, I knew this was in here but I wanted you alone." Henry said grabbing my waist.
We kissed again but this time it left us gasping for air.
"I'll be in the room so yell if you need anything." Henry said giving a kiss on my cheek.
Henry left the bathroom and I changed into this:
I came out of the bathroom and Henry gave me a wolf whistle and I smiled and blushed walking over to him giving him a kiss on his cheek.
Soon after, Charlotte and Jasper came in the room looking like they just seen a ghost.
"Whats wrong guys?" I asked worried.
"Yeah, whats wrong?" Henry asked after me.
"(F/N) can i speak to you in private please." Charlotte said looking at me.
"Yeah, can you boys give us a minute?" I asked.
The boys left the room and Charlotte said down on the bed.
"Whats wrong, Charlotte? Do I need to kick someones arse?" I asked sitting down next to her on the bed.
Charlotte giggled at the last part but soon became sad. "It's about Jasper...."
"Okay so what about Jasper?" I ask.
"We........."

Lots Of Love

Cheyenne (0)~~~