"Sooo about your baby?" Nicki said while biting her nails.

"Man bae. I don't know what imma do. I'll just see what happens when the time is right. But what you have to tell me?"

"Don't be mad at me."

I raised my eyebrow at her.

*Nicki POV*

"Don't be mad at me." I told him nervously. He raised his eyebrow at me and I started bouncing my leg. "Say you wont be mad."

"I can't say that Nic."

"Ty..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Iight. I ain't gone get mad damn." I saw him cross his fingers behind his back but I ignored it. He was gone get mad regardless.

I let out a shaky breath. I was about to shit a brick I swear. "I-I-I'm I'm... I'm not..." Why the hell was I stuttering? I took another deep breath. "I'm... I'm not a virgin."

I can't even describe the look that was on his face. He nodded his head slowly.

"So you cheated on me and then let them take yo virginity when you know I wanted to?" He said in a calm tone, but I knew he was pissed.

"It's not even like that."

"Fuck you." He stood up and snatched his hat off my head. The look of hurt that he had on his face suddenly disappeared. The next thing I knew he was cracking up laughing.

"What the fuck? You baldheaded as hell!" He kept laughing at me and I just stood there watching him laugh.

My eyes started to get watery. "You know what fuck this." I went to the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the table.

"I hope you don't plan on going nowhere with yo head looking like that." Ty shouted from the living room.

I stormed in there ready to punch him in the face. "You ain't shit Ty. How could you laugh at me?"

He stopped laughing. "HOW COULD YOU FUCK ANOTHER NIGGA?"

"IT WAS YEARS AGO! I WAS DRUNK! I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT. FLASH TOLD ME TODAY." I yelled back.

"So you went to another nigga house?"

"Okay? So what. You left me here with Chyna, and Flash wanted me to come over for a few minutes damn. Nothing happened!"

"So he randomly told you that yall fucked?"

I sat down and played with my fingers. "Well we kissed and then-"

Ty stood up from the couch and got right in my face. "Yo, you just looked me right in my eyes and lied to me? Fuck you Nicki." He patted his pockets down and pulled out his keys. "Go run to his house like you did earlier. It's over Nicki. I'm done with you."

"Ty! It didn't mean anything! I don't love him! I love you!" I shouted.

Ty stared at me long and hard before walking out the front door making sure to slam it.

I can't believe I just told him I loved him and he slammed the door in my face. And I really can't believe I said 'I love you' first. My old friend Kimmy used to tell me "Always let the nigga say 'I love you' first."

Speaking of her, Flash gave me her number today. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me- hey. this Nicki :)

Kimmy❤💜- wtf! I thought u was dead. u been low on me hoe! gurllllll call me.

Before I could even call her she was calling me. Impatient much?