Chapter 10:

After Glee, Kurt and Blaine drove me and obviously themselves to our house. Kurt and Blaine or as everyone calls them Klaine were hanging out and I was listening to my Broadway music playlist when the doorbell rang. The boys were "busy" so I ran upstairs and opened the door. There stood the star herself Rachel Berry. "Hey Kelsi what's up?" said Rachel. "Not much just listening to Broadway and brainstorming nationals ideas for Cheerios." I told Rachel and she nodded. I invited her in and we went into my room. We sat on the bed. It was a Friday night. Rachel and I hung out for a while before I got a brilliant idea: SLEEP OVER. I had to text my friends...

<Kelsi>
Hey San, want 2 sleepover 2nite? Asking Britt and Q too. Rach is coming...

<Santana>
Sure Kelsi id love to come but don't let Rach get on my nerves too much.

<Kelsi>
I won't be here in 20

<Santana>
Kk bye

----------------------------------------------
<Kelsi>
Hey Britt want 2 sleep over? Rach and San are coming.

<Brittany>
Yes sure did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

<Kelsi>
Umm Kk Britt be here in 20.

----------------------------------------------
<Kelsi>
Hey Q want 2 sleepover? Britt,San and Rach are coming.

<Quinn>
Sure I'd love too c u in 15ish

<Kelsi>
Kk bye

After texting the girls Rachel and I got ready and I checked with Kurt and our dad to make sure it was okay, and it was.