Chapter 7:

***Kelsi POV***
THE NEXT MORNING!!!

I got up at 6:30 the next morning. I had to plan with Quinn for Nationals (for the Cheerios). I called Quinn and she said to meet her in the gym as soon as I got to the school. I already had told my dad and Kurt I was leaving early for Cheerios stuff. I grabbed my Cheerios uniform and changed into it and grabbed my car keys. I drove to school to meet up with Quinn. I got to school and barely anyone was there but I headed to the gym quickly and quietly. Quinn Fabray one of my best friends was waiting for me in the gym in her Cheerios uniform also. "Hey Kelsi lets get this done!" said Quinn happily. "Okay Quinn lets do it were so gonna win Nationals!" I told her and she smiled.

FOURTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER...

I left the gym along with Quinn before we went our separate ways even though we were both heading to Spanish with Mr.Schue. I was walking by to go Spanish when I saw David Karfosky shove my brother Kurt into a locker. Kurt looked really nervous but he yelled back at him. I turned away and felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Finn Hudson. "Gosh Finn you scared me half to death." I exclaimed nervously. "Are you all right?" Finn asked me and I gestured to Karfosky and Kurt. Finn and I exchanged glances. He told me to go to Spanish and that he would take care of it. I went to Spanish and say with Quinn. She could tell I was nervous and asked what was up. I told her what happened and she listened to it all. We still did our class work but she really cared about it. I had a free period next and I went to check on Kurt who was with Blaine in the choir room traumatized. I went into when I saw them and sat down with them. "Are you okay Kurt?" I asked my older brother and he looked at Blaine and I. "I guess I'm fine, thank your boyfriend for that." said Kurt and I gave my poor brother a hug. I thanked Blaine for helping him too and headed off to find Finn when Kurt seemed okay. I found Finn coming out of the bathroom slushied."Hey Finn thanks for helping Kurt... oh are you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me for a second before saying he was fine. I pulled Finn over to me and asked him about being slushied. He said it was fine and he knew it was coming. I cleaned the slushie out of his hair and kissed his forehead before heading to three period.