Chapter 2:

***Kelsi POV***

Kurt and Blaine just barged into my room when I was singing. I hoped I sounded all right. I didn't have vocal training or glee club like the two of them. Now that the boys were gone I looked though my playlist and selected the perfect song which happened to be: "Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee-Grease." I loved this song and I had always wanted to play Rizzo or Sandy in Grease. I did my homework and sang along to the music until dinner time. Blaine stayed for dinner and I didn't mind. We were eating dinner when dad asked about the three of our days. "It was good." said the two boys in unison. "What about you Kelsi?" asked my father to me. "It was fine Kurt's idiot football friend Puck wouldn't shut up and kept calling me babe. Cheerios was fine and so was school." I told them and Kurt said he would talk to Puck for me. Blaine blurted out that someone had a crush on me and Kurt smacked him gently. Our dad finished his food and headed to the garage. "Who has a crush on me boys?" I asked them.

***Blaine's POV***

I looked at Kurt and wondered if I should tell Kelsi about Finn's crush on her. Kurt and I sighed. Kelsi asked us again. "Tell me now..." Kelsi said loudly to us boys. "Finn Hudson has a crush on you." I exclaimed after looking Kurt in the eyes. Kelsi laughed and said," I don't believe you. I'm going to go work on cheers and call Quinn." Kelsi walked off. She didn't believe me about Finn but I wasn't lying and Kurt knew it too.

***Quinn's POV***

I was sitting on my bed working on my weekly glee assignment when Kelsi called me. She was co-captain of the Cheerios and had been friends with Santana,Brittany and I for a few years now. I answered the phone and said,"Hey Kelsi what's up?" "Not much. Blaine and Kurt told me Finn has a crush on me and I should join Glee. I've been working on our cheers too." replied Kelsi and I smiled. "Ya Finn thinks your pretty." I told Kelsi honestly and I could tell Kelsi was weirded out by what I said. " I don't think Rachel would want you in Glee she thinks the stardom of the world is HER!" I said emphasizing my point. " Im not joining anyway." said Kelsi. We kept talking for another hour and we said we would see each other tommorrow.

***Kelsi POV***

The next morning I got up bright and early. I did a workout and ran around the neighborhood. I meet up with Quinn and my other two Cheerio friends Santana and Brittany. Kurt and Blaine knew I was going with them so did my dad. I rode with the girls and got into my Cheerios uniform before heading to class. I was walking to class when Puck grabbed me and said," Hey babe you look good today." I slapped Puck and told him to get off of me. He didn't listen he started to grab ahold of me and Finn walked over to us and pushed Puck up against the lockers and said," Leave Kelsi alone don't make me bring this up to Kurt." Puck stood there still and replied, "Oh nice job tell your boyfriend." Puck walked away and Finn walked over to me. "Are you alright Kelsi?" asked Finn and I nodded silently. " I'm so sorry Kelsi Pucks being an idiot." Finn told me before heading to his first period and I went to Spanish. I sat with Quinn. " Finn saved my butt back there." I said sitting down with my friend. "Puck again?" she replied and I nodded.