Chapter 6:

***Kelsi POV***

Kurt,Blaine and I were sitting downstairs watching Grease and singing along together. It was super fun. Being with Blaine and Kurt was always fun especially when we were singing. We were at the part where Rizzo was singing Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee. I was singing Rizzo's part and the two boys backed me up. It was AMAZING!!! My dad came downstairs and said, "What are you three doing?" "What do you think, we are watching now and singing along to Grease!" I told my father and he laughed but told us to keep it down a bit more. "Clearly he doesn't understand the importance of us three singing." I told the boys jokingly. Blaine and Kurt laughed and we kept watching Grease. After the movie finished, Blaine went home and Kurt and I ate dinner. We were eating out dinner in silence when Kurt blurted out, "Gosh just tell me already.Are you and Finn dating?" I looked at my brotther weirdly and laughed. "I think so." I told Kurt and he smiled at me. "Finally!" exclaimed Kurt loudly. Kurt and I exchanged glances and burst into laughter. "I'm happy for you sis." said Kurt sweetly to me and I hugged my brother. We finished up dinner and Kurt asked about Finn and I's glee club duet but I wouldn't tell him. Finn was coming over tommorrow to practice it. We were gonna show Mr.Schue what we could do. I went to my room and read a book until I went to bed.

***Kurt POV***

During dinner Kelsi pretty much confirmed her and Finn, FINALLY! Blaine and I were so happy for the two of them. She wouldn't tell me what Finn and her were doing for their duet and I really wanted to know. I said goodnight to my sister while she was reading a book and I headed to my room to get ready for bed. I texted Blaine goodnight before I headed to sleep. I really cared about Blaine.

I need a song idea for Kurt/Blaines glee club duet what do you guys think?