Introduction/ chapter 1

Hi guys this is My first chapter to my first fanfic

I'm honestly so excited to be writing this.

im not good at summaries or introductions so i just got right to it.

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was young my mother, she told me to never except love from boys, you will never get loved just that it will end in complete and utter sadness. Now at first I said to myself why would I believe this drunken pile of sadness who probablly drove my father away.

But as the years went on and she kept saying it I started to believe it.

I am fifteen now and I am completly aware of the fact that falling in love is not real and is for the lucky ones and only them....

"CHANEL ARE YOU DONE PACKING" my mom yelled up the steps.

"yes im ready to go."

"well get down here then. And lets move we have a long drive to California."

You see I'm a singer but not a very popular one at that and my mother thinks it will be a good move for my career if we move from Nebraska to Los Angeles. Me personally think if you have talent you can be discovered anywhere.

I don't exactly fit the typical famous person image I have brown curly hair, green eyes and a weird nose that points up and lets just say im not exactly skinny. But im not fat either everyone tells me its just my butt. I hate my butt.

Its 4 in the morning and we are almost at our new house 5 more hours boy do I love driving there.

~~~~~~~~ NEXT DAY IN CALIFORNIA~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in the car amd realize how sunny it is for mid june and how many people with beach bodies surround us. Ill put diet on my list right behind start to like school.

~~~~( M is for mom and C is for chanel)~~~~~

M: Are you going to help us unpack and bring everything in?

C: One second I want to take a look around.

M: Okay, but don't go finding no boys now remember what I told you they dont love you.

So I started walking down the hill of my block she just had to choose a house on the beach like I have the body for that. I looked around and noticed I was the only one with actual clothes on everyone had there swimsuits on and its looking like a great summer here.Note my sarcasim.

I started to walk back when I got to a house about 2 doors down I seen 5 boys sitting around a table laughing. Let me tell you they were cute, if I could see then everyday I might not hate it here so much.

Just when I walk by they all get quite and stare at me as if I am from mars so I started walking a little faster, and quickly but surely fell on my ass thats when the tallest one with brown hair and a cute smile came over and helped me up while the rest were dieing of laughter.

( J for james C for Chanel)~~~~~~

J: Oh my are you alright?

C: Yeah I'm fine thanks.

J: well I'm james

C:I'm chanel

J:where are you from? we havent seen you around here?

C: I'm from nebraska just moved here this morning actually.

J: Oh well I don't know about the boys but I would love it if you came to the beach party tonight.