Alien soulmate 2

jungkook's perspective
☄☄☄

And so, my life of an average twenty-two years old boy was not going to be the same after what happened yesterday. Thankfully, I had no classes today. All I needed today was a rest and a little space to recollect everything about yesterday and that weird boy who called himself an 'alien'. Is that even real? Scientist haven't really proved that alien life exists, right?

But how was I supposed to have my little space now that my little sister outside is banging on my door, demanding for me to open the door? I swear, mom and dad needs to stop sending her here every weekend. "I'm coming! Stop pounding on my door, you're going to break it, Mila!" She rolled her eyes as soon as I opened the door and walked in.

"I didn't say you can enter." I scoffed and closed the door, making sure to lock it. "It's my brother's apartment." She stuck her tongue out and sat her bags for the weekend on the couch. "I am your brother."

"Whatever. Oppa, I'm hungry. Make some food for me, please." She made her best puppy face. "Didn't you eat lunch? How much do you eat!" She stood up and walked towards me. "Please, I love you. You love your little sister." She batted her eyes and winked.

"Stop that, you're not cute. I have to go shop for the supplies, my fridge is empty. Eat ice cream that's in the top freezer while I'm gone." She quickly walked to the kitchen while nodding her head. Shaking my head, I grabbed my phone, wallet and a jacket and headed outside to my car.

🌙

I parked in front of the super market and got my wallet. There are so many things to buy, but I have to save some money for other things. Firstly, I walked to the cup noodle aisle to buy chicken flavored instant cup noodles. I picked a whole dozen of it and placed it in the shopping cart.

Next, I went to aisle where the Coca Cola™ were. What? They're life. I can't go on a day without drinking some cola, maybe it isn't good for health but it's good. As I was about to pick a full sized cola, the mark on my wrist glowed. Oh shoot, I left my jacket in the car. Great.

There is a girl who's obviously wearing a jacket with her friend apparently also wearing long sleeves clothe and another boy who's also wearing long sleeves. He's good looking, but who is it? Who's this so called soulmate of mine? How do I even find out? I can't just go and ask them to show me their wrist.

Biggest problem is, how was I supposed to hide it? Agh, I swear I'm going to disappear someday if I forget like this. I know this is the first time but I think this will happen a lot in the future as I'm known to forget things easily.

Should probably call Chang, he'll know what to do. Fishing my phone from the back pocket of my pant, I quickly dialed Chang's number and waited for him to pick up. After few rings, he finally picked up.

"Hey Jungkook, what's up?"

"Hey! Chang!" The girls looked at me and giggled, probably because I was loud. "I forgot to bring a jacket and my mark just glowed. Help me." I whispered only for him to hear me.

"Oh, really? Wow, yours fast. You found your soulmate so easily, who is it? Is she pretty?" Right, I haven't told him I liked boys.

"I'm not quite sure I found my soulmate." I quietly say.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm in a super market and the aisle I'm in has a boy and two girls so I don't know who is it." He hummed from the other line. "Also, Chang, I haven't told you this but I like boys, not girls." He gasped.

"Oh my god, what if your soulmate is a girl?" He screeched. "Calm down and I don't know." What if I get one of these giggly girls? I mean, girls are fine but I don't know why I've never really been attracted to one.

"Just, uh, find out who your soulmate is before thinking ahead." I nodded though he couldn't see. "But what do I do? People can see the glow, it's still glowing."

"Remember you have powers, but since you're new to this, I'll just provide you with a jacket." And as soon as he said, I had a lathered jacket wrapping myself. How did these people not see this? "Problem solved. See you, I have something to do." He said and ended the call. I awkwardly walk out the aisle and to the other food section.

🌙

When I got home, with a new jacket on, Mila was spread on the couch eating the bucket of ice cream while watching the new episode of Doctors Crush. "Oh oppa, you're home! Nice jacket." She waved and turned her attention back to the television. "What are you going to make?"

"Can you just eat the cup noodle? I'm really tired and just want to go back to bed right now." She whined but nodded. "You make it though." , "it's always been me who cooks, so, please."

"You love me, bitch." Here is a common thing she says. "Stop cursing Mila." I began adding the water in the cup and placed it in the microwave, yes, it's not it healthy.

"You say that every time and what do I do? I don't listen."

"I know that, Mila. Take it out when it's time and eat, make sure to turn the volume low so I get my peace time. Also, can you do the dishes? I haven't been able to since yesterday." She takes a long dramatic breathe. "Oppa! Just go sleep!" I walk to my room while rolling my eyes.

I still can't help but think about earlier. Well, I only got to see one of the girl's face; other girl's face, I couldn't see. The boy seemed in his twenties but the way he dresses seemed though as if he was a rich kid, why was he in a super market? Surprises everyday in this world.

Thinking about the event earlier, I drifted off to dreamland.

☄☄☄
a.n: before school starts.
here's a peek of taehyungie , should i write taehyung's perspective?

also,

i added myself here as jungkook's sistar(;
BECZ I CAN 🤘🏼
your dream bish. adios.