Chapter 2

"Ryder, chill." He says talking to the guy who stepped up to Briella.

"You know them?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, they're my friends." He says with a sheepish grin.

"Well your friends have a bad attitude." I mentioned looking at the guy I now know as Ryder.

"We're sorry about that, sometimes the fans do some really weird stuff. They didn't know." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about? What fans?" I ask still confused.

"You seriously don't know who we are?" The second guy asks. He has tall curly hair that's faded at the sides. His skin is a nice brown color. He seems pretty laid back but I'd love to slap him right now.

"Obviously!" Ava screams seeming tired of all the questions.

"Uh, we're Stamina." Xander says with a small smile. "Ryder," He says pointing. "Easton," He points to the second guy. "And Caiden." He finally points the quiet guy in the back. My eyes linger on him for a few seconds longer. Everything about him was like a master piece.

His hair was a light shade of brown and in silky curls. His eyes are hostile and stormy grey but his nose makes his face look softer. Then his sharp jaw and cheek bones bring back the dangerous vibe. He's tall in stature but it fits him. All of this fits his darker caramel skin.

I tear my eyes away from him. I look at Xander and they all stare at me like I'm supposed to say something.

"It was nice meeting you guys. I think we should get back into the house." I state nodding at Xander and telling the girls to come on.

I watch as Cambree puts the ball in Xander's hands and says goodnight. I sneak in one last glance at Caiden and walk to the house. When we get into the house they all follow me up to my room and we sit on the floor.

"Lia why you had to make us leave. They was so fine." Ava complains.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind spending time with one of them sometime. Except for Ryder." Briella says rolling her eyes. "Anger issues much?" She mumbles and we all laugh.

"I think Xander is kinda cute." Cambree says. "Who do you think is cute Ali?" She asks. Everyone stares at me expectantly.

Caiden. "They're all aight." I said shrugging.

"Y'all sleep, that Caiden boy was the finest." Ava says high-fiving Briella.

"He really was." Cambree says. I felt a little jealousy in the pit of my stomach. Even if one of them got with him, I'd be happy for them. They're my sisters, no boy can come between us. But it's not like I still can't like the kid.

"Well I'm getting tired. Y'all gettin' kicked out. Love you dolls." I said standing up. They soon followed suit and started out the door saying love you too.

I get in my shower and bathe the day off of me. A steamy hot shower always does me good. But in spite of how many times I try, I can't get my mind off of Caiden. His stone cold stare was scary but also left me curious. Is he really like how he looks?

I get in my well cushioned bed and prop my head on the pillows. I want to talk to him, but how can I approach him without messing things up. What am I thinking I shouldn't want him. I didn't come here to get a boyfriend anyway. I sigh and close my eyes, this summer better be worth it.

"Come on now Lia quit playin'!" Ava yells as I snatch another piece of bacon off of her plate.

"What?" I laugh taking a bite. She glares at me trying to hide her smile. Cambree and Briella giggle in front of us.