Chapter 9

Alison's POV
I was still broke up about Anthony. I couldn't sleep or eat. It has been a couple of days and I finally ate. I heard my phone ring I saw the caller ID and it was Anthony. I answered.
Phone call:
Anthony: Ali please forgive me, Monica kissed me.
Alison: Anthony I want to believe you I really do, but you kissed her back.
Anthony: Ali I love you so much. Meet me today at 1 at the beach.
Alison: Fine.
I hung up, I wanted to see and hear what Anthony wanted to say.

Later during the day, I went to the beach to meet up with Anthony. I saw him smile to me as he walked towards me. Anthony said "Ali please forgive me." Anthony got down on one knee and said "Alison, please forgive me. I love you. Everyday with you is like the first time we've met. Will you marry me." I was shocked. I really loved Anthony and he loved me too. I replied "YES! I love you so much." Anthony put the ring on my finger and gave me a huge hug. We then kissed. It was so magical.

I went home and ran up to Zayn. I said "Zayn I'm getting married." Zayn looked up at me, confused. I held up my hand and said "Anthony and I are getting married." Zayn stood up and gave me a hug. Zayn said "Ali I love you and congratulations." I'm so glad that Anthony and I are getting married. I was in love with him.