Chapter 4

Alison's POV
I was so confused, I didn't know who to choose. I loved Chris, but if I date Anthony then Zayn would stop talking to both of us. I'm just going to stay with Chris because I love him. I got ready for school. As I walked into the front of the school I saw Chris and Monica kissing. I walked straight to Chris and asked "What the hell are you doing?" Chris said "Babe it's not what it's looks like." I replied "Really it looks like you are shoving your tongue down my best friends mouth. We are over!" I ran off heading to the park to cry in peace without anyone I know their.

As soon as I got to the park I saw Zayn and Anthony. Zayn saw me and walked towards me. Zayn asked "Ali what's wrong?" I sighed and replied "Chris and I broke up because I saw him kissing Monica." Zayn gave me a hug in comfort. Zayn and I walked towards Anthony. Anthony looked concerned. I saw in his eyes that he was worried about me. Zayn walked back home and left me with Anthony.

Anthony and I talked for hours. As we were on our way back to my house, he leaned in and kissed me. I stopped him and said "Anthony we can't do this. You are my brothers best friend." Anthony canes close to my ear and whispered "let's keep it a secret." I began to give him a nod yes.

Anthony and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret. It might be hard to keep our relationship a secret. The questions I can't answer are; What happens when Zayn finds out of our relationship? Will Zayn be angry if he finds out? I began to love Anthony.