Chapter 8

Alison's POV
I was so excited to leave with Anthony. I just wasn't sure that Zayn was on board. I went up to Zayn and said "Graduation is in a few days." Zayn didn't actually responded he just nodded his head. I left to meet up with Anthony.

Zayn's POV
Ali left to meet with Anthony. As she left I snuck up to her room to get some dirt. I founded her diary:
Today was good, except Chris was cheating on me with Monica. I hate when guys cheat on me I'm so sick of it. Plus Monica was being a bitch to me.
I turned a coupled of pages to find:
I don't think Zayn will be on board with Anthony and I dating. Today is our one month anniversary.
They have been dating when I didn't know it. Wow that's actually a surprise. I called Monica.
Phone call:
Monica: what's up...
Zayn: I found something, she hates when her boyfriend cheats on her.
Monica: that's it I'll just kiss Anthony when she's looking.
Zayn: have you done this before?
Monica: ugh... That's classify.
Zayn: (laughing) really you are not FBI
Monica: shut up and invite Anthony and I to your house.
Zayn: fine.
Monica then hung up.

I called Anthony and Monica, I asked them to come over. A couple of mins later, they showed up and Monica leaned in and kissed Anthony. Ali turned around.

Alison's POV
I turned around to find Anthony and Monica kissing. I yelled "What the hell, not again. Anthony were done just leave me alone." I ran upstairs to cry in piece. I put on The lonely by Christina Perri. I believed that Anthony actually loved me but apparently he didn't. I just hate seeing the guys I date cheat on me. I'm the most nicest person in the world. I started to sing to the song, and I was crying. I was totally broken. Maybe it's for the best, I should just stick to dating college guys.